Premiership relegation

Who is WOSFL and don’t say west of Scotland football league who are the people on this committee board or whatever they want to call themselves.

They are the same people as the current Lowland League board. The LL board took on responsibility for the first season of the WoSFL until the clubs appoint their own people into the roles.

Why do you keep defending the LL-WoSFL when I'm not actually accusing them?
I couldn't give two shiny jobbys whose decision it was. It's mental to have a 20 team league and should have been avoided at all costs. As it is, it may take two full seasons to sort the bag of washing out.
I may have misunderstood you then, as I read an implication in your posts that the LL-WoSFL were entirely responsible for the set-up and that they should have made a decision to relegate teams when they were actually told by the SFA what they had to do to get the league approved. As we all know this is not what the people running the WoSFL wanted, neither is it what 95% of the teams wanted. However it is what the SFA (and in particular Rod Petrie) who has forced us all into this situation.

i only asked as the 20 team league came about  because three teams were declared champions etc. of the championship and with no relegation it was felt unfair they did not get promoted but if the season was declared  null and void they would not be due promotion therefor a 17 team league.

7 minutes ago, marconi said:

i only asked as the 20 team league came about  because three teams were declared champions etc. of the championship and with no relegation it was felt unfair they did not get promoted but if the season was declared  null and void they would not be due promotion therefor a 17 team league.

I raised that too pal. The Darvel boys would have an Annie Rooney!

6 minutes ago, marconi said:

but people keep referring to the past old west region and the new west senior league. Both have nothing to do with each other.
the lowland league decided on the 20 team league after being messed about by the SFA and in their wisdom thought it was best to have the full 16 teams, Bonnyton from the SOS and 3 teams who were expected to be promoted from the championship.
The Lowland league obviously thought.this would cause less hassle.

No matter where this thread goes, its a done deal. it only remains on the clubs themselves to vote for either 7 down 3 up in first season
or
two years of 5 down 3 up

13 minutes ago, glensmad said:
37 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:
Why do you keep defending the LL-WoSFL when I'm not actually accusing them?
I couldn't give two shiny jobbys whose decision it was. It's mental to have a 20 team league and should have been avoided at all costs. As it is, it may take two full seasons to sort the bag of washing out.

I may have misunderstood you then, as I read an implication in your posts that the LL-WoSFL were entirely responsible for the set-up and that they should have made a decision to relegate teams when they were actually told by the SFA what they had to do to get the league approved. As we all know this is not what the people running the WoSFL wanted, neither is it what 95% of the teams wanted. However it is what the SFA (and in particular Rod Petrie) who has forced us all into this situation.

If it's him who is responsible he is a very silly person. Whatever way you slice it, it's a bad start to the new initiative...and that's without the virus!

2 minutes ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

but people keep referring to the past old west region and the new west senior league. Both have nothing to do with each other.
the lowland league decided on the 20 team league after being messed about by the SFA and in their wisdom thought it was best to have the full 16 teams, Bonnyton from the SOS and 3 teams who were expected to be promoted from the championship.
The Lowland league obviously thought.this would cause less hassle.

No matter where this thread goes, its a done deal. it only remains on the clubs themselves to vote for either 7 down 3 up in first season
or
two years of 5 down 3 up

Glensmad has been saying this is not the case. You pyramid boys need to get your story straight.

Edited by jimbaxters

10 minutes ago, marconi said:

The West Region only declared champions, and we've got Cumbernauld United in the WoSFL 6th Tier Division. That shows that the WoSFL was acting independently of the West Region's decisions.

Just now, jimbaxters said:

Glensmad has been sayign this is not the case. You pyramid boys need to get your story straight.

Look I aint any pyramid boy, get it through your thick skull.
if you want to take it personally against your so called pyramid guys then do so.
I have no connection to anyone in the league, I just read up and listen to what is said on every medium and use my common sense what I think is what.
I make observations and tell it the way I see it or the way it is

I think your statement to me alone tells its own story to a guy who played junior all his days.
I have nothing personal against you, if you come out with something productive and sense then id say so, if you come up with utter pish or a post that looks at the windup up then id rip the pish out of it. I would do the same to anyone, even the idiot troll guy who comes on and even embarrasses the 'saving the junior grade' guys

7 minutes ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

Look I aint any pyramid boy, get it through your thick skull.
if you want to take it personally against your so called pyramid guys then do so.
I have no connection to anyone in the league, I just read up and listen to what is said on every medium and use my common sense what I think is what.
I make observations and tell it the way I see it or the way it is

I think your statement to me alone tells its own story to a guy who played junior all his days.
I have nothing personal against you, if you come out with something productive and sense then id say so, if you come up with utter pish or a post that looks at the windup up then id rip the pish out of it. I would do the same to anyone, even the idiot troll guy who comes on and even embarrasses the 'saving the junior grade' guys

Hahaha. Dearie me. It's a daft forum about football. If you take it as personally as that and get in such a state you need to log off.

ETA. You do love the pyramid, just admit it...then log off.

Edited by jimbaxters

4 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

Hahaha. Dearie me. It's a daft forum about football. If you take it as personally as that and get in such a state you need to log off.
ETA. You do love the pyramid, just admit it...then log off. 

Wee man, im totally fine, I think reading your posts you deliberately leave out what is said on many posts and put in the parts you want.
The thread is easy to understand and is self explanatory but you choose to say those things.

is gelnsmad part of a WOS committee , I don't know, he states what he believes or has been told or has studied, suggest you do the same

Edited by Bestsinceslicebread

If it's him who is responsible he is a very silly person. Whatever way you slice it, it's a bad start to the new initiative...and that's without the virus!
Rod Petrie a very silly person ? [emoji848]

Hmmm. [emoji39]

Just now, Bestsinceslicebread said:

Wee man, im totally fine, I think reading your posts you deliberately leave out what is said on many posts and put in the parts you want.
The thread is easy to understand and is self explanatory but you choose to say those things.

is gelnsmad part of a WOS committee , I don't know, he states what he believes or has bene told or has studied, suggest you do the same

I'm pointing out that you are contradicting what Glensmad is saying. Stop being arsey and have either a civil conversation or a laugh.

...is gelnsmad part of a WOS committee , I don't know, he states what he believes or has been told or has studied, suggest you do the same

No I'm not.

I have, however, studied this subject in a lot of detail and arrived at my own conclusions.

1 minute ago, jimbaxters said:

I'm pointing out that you are contradicting what Glensmad is saying. Stop being arsey and have either a civil conversation or a laugh.

civil, you, lololol

Nothing about contradicting, you classed me and glans as pyramid boys, which obviously you've made an arse of yourself, again

and yeah, I loved the Pyramids when I went to cairo, it was F&%$king  awesome

1 minute ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

civil, you, lololol

Nothing about contradicting, you classed me and glans as pyramid boys, which obviously you've made an arse of yourself, again

and yeah, I loved the Pyramids when I went to cairo, it was F&%$king  awesome

Is that all your anger out now?

1 minute ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

What anger, as I said, ill rip the pish out of anyone who comes out with daft posts or at the windup and your het

loll,  you've railroaded a post away from its thread again, class lololol

I don't feel like I've had anything ripped out of me but if that's what it takes to calm you down then ok.

You're right on the last point though. What about this relegation eh?

Just now, jimbaxters said:

I don't feel like I've had anything ripped out of me but if that's what it takes to calm you down then ok.

You're right on the last point though. What about this relegation eh?

again imagine saying to someone if they are calm when you don't know them, met them or know what they are doing right now,

what relegation, from the championship, ill leave it for you to bring back on track