My experience with a plumber today

22 hours ago, red23 said:

yeah i'm sure we'd all love to be ramming our hand down a toilet to unclog some shite

Maybe you should try it, pays well, fortunately I am far too skilled an engineer to demean myself and my talents with such a menial and dirty task.

Most of my work is gas boiler related with a bit of plumbing thrown in, pays fucking handsomely as well, much more than I'd imagine the pittance you get working in whatever shitey dead end job you clearly do which makes my skilled and generously paid vocation completely boil your piss...

Have a nice day. 

giphy-60.gif

4 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Maybe you should try it, pays well, fortunately I am far too skilled an engineer to demean myself and my talents with such a menial and dirty task.

Most of my work is gas boiler related with a bit of plumbing thrown in, pays fucking handsomely as well, much more than I'd imagine the pittance you get working in whatever shitey dead end job you clearly do which makes my skilled and generously paid vocation completely boil your piss...

Have a nice day. 

giphy-60.gif

Only works for the most frail and vulnerable customers imo

Spoiler

Canny get rid of this, but I'm just kidding FB ;)

Edited by 101

• 5 months later...

Last Sunday my sink pipe was broken then after this I called some plumbers but they didn't come I don't know why. Than after this one of my family friend told me about NYCPlumbing.  Their work was very fast and they were very responsive I am very satisfied  to see their professional service. And their charges were also affordable .

2 hours ago, Jackholding009 said:

Last Sunday my sink pipe was broken then after this I called some plumbers but they didn't come I don't know why. Than after this one of my family friend told me about NYCPlumbing.  Their work was very fast and they were very responsive I am very satisfied  to see their professional service. And their charges were also affordable .

image.jpeg.22088b0906db358c06880814d08333de.jpegimage.jpeg.da72ff611e8dc928be5b4aef3edff3c7.jpeg

image.jpeg.979e31b96ce7dfa0356e0aa87782c976.jpeg

image.jpeg.e871556be77a619b3753a13e752cf284.jpeg

3 hours ago, Jackholding009 said:

Are these c***s up to speed on Mira showers?

On 09/06/2020 at 22:21, Flybhoy said:

Jealous of the champagne lifestyle of plumbers.

1 or 2 of them that worked for a well known  Ayrshire company must have had a great champagne lifestyle for years They were fueling

up the works van with the heating oil so i was getting told recently

15 hours ago, Jackholding009 said:

Hiya NYC Plumbing....hiya pal.

A couple of my pals are plumbers and very well paid, but some of the horror stories involved in clearing blocked drains and shiteys would put me off food for weeks.

The one i felt sorriest for of all was at my old Council HQ workplace. One of the clericals in the Technical section was an absolute beast who regularly blocked the ladies shiteys. No wonder as she basically lived on McDonalds for breakfast and lunch every fucking day, and almost every day this poor fucker of a plumber would have to turn up and deal with whatever montrosity she'd fully choked the pipes with. In fairness to the boy he was pretty cheery about it - I imagine plumbers become immune to it all after a while. However one day he came back down to the main office to get the job sheet signed off - he was absolutely disgusted. Not only had someone (the beast) blocked the toilet with an utterly enormous toley, she'd also left a used clunge sponge on the toilet floor in the cubicle. I can only assume it "fell out" while she was wiping her massive arse. Fucking vile. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:

Are plumbers really that well paid? 

I had a leaking toilet, got a plumber I've used before round today, rusty and broken washer by the on/off valve, replaced it, offered him £30, he was happy, job done. Took him about 10 minutes but it would have taken me hours watching youtube and waiting for @Zen Archer Esq. to reply on here, so worth every penny imo. 

Anyone know of any decent gas engineers in and around Glasgow?

ETA... was due to be getting my boiler serviced this morning. Booked the appointment and was asked which time would suit, so went for to 9am. Was told they’ll be as close to 9 as possible but would be between 9 and 12. Have sat in all morning waiting, no sign of them by 12. Phoned the company to be told the guy would be here between 4 and 6. They were swiftly told to ram it.