Hello! Hello! We’re bottom of the league and you’re no!

After the elation of promotion it’s back to Earth with a bump for Raith Rovers. Propping up the league already and it’s only June. Hard to see how they can get out of this mess any time soon. The bottom of the league house is still littered with tubs of humous and empty bottles of Sol from the previous tenants too. 

0B472B17-AC54-4D37-AEAD-0283B4DBA8BD.jpeg

2 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

After the elation of promotion it’s back to Earth with a bump for Raith Rovers. Propping up the league already and it’s only June. Hard to see how they can get out of this mess any time soon. The bottom of the league house is still littered with tubs of humous and empty bottles of Sol from the previous tenants too. 

Mcglynn out

49 minutes ago, Tenkay said:

I see there is a yellow streak thru Dundee's name......probably for Nelms changing his vote in extra time!

Actually, I once overheard two Dundee young team lads, talking aboot which ones Dad is, or isn't, THE MAN.

The first kid says," Och no, My dad is so scared that when  lightning strikes  he slides underneath his bed."
The second youth goes," That's nothing, my dad is so scared, that when my mum works night shift, my dad sleeps in with the woman next door."

No, it's for a playoff position.

And your patter is horrendous.

2 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

What an absolute pleb

Is this the new seaside league? Correct me if I'm wrong but if we can take a liberty and call the port of Leith part of Edinburgh then you could travel by boat to all the games this season and have no more than a short walk (apart from the 5 mile trek from Leith to Gorgie). 

5 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

It's a really tight league. Any one of those teams could win it.

2 minutes ago, whereismillar said:

Don't fancy the walk from the Tay to dundee ground  or the forth to yours for that ..

The walk will do you good. 

Forgot about Dunfermline tbh. Still, a quick scan of the "Seaside League" would suggest this league is the more nautical. 

33 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Forgot about Dunfermline tbh. Still, a quick scan of the "Seaside League" would suggest this league is the more nautical. 

If you can count Leith to Tynecastle then I don't think Rosyth to East End Park is much different. Seaside League is it!

38 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Dunno, East End Park is potentially identified as a commercial property at risk from flooding in the Lyne Burn/Tower Burn watershed...as long as it pelts it down, you might get there with a inflatable. Plus, Ayr had the good grace to post a strip publicity shot on the beach...definitely the more waterborne division.

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

Is this the new seaside league? Correct me if I'm wrong but if we can take a liberty and call the port of Leith part of Edinburgh then you could travel by boat to all the games this season and have no more than a short walk (apart from the 5 mile trek from Leith to Gorgie). 

Pity the Kincardine Bridge has been jammed shut for years to deny those jolly boating trips along to Alloa-sur-Mer.