Summer Transfers

17 minutes ago, Troy.1995 said:

Weve lost so many strikers lately for one reason or another. He will be a welcome addition to our squad.Yeh,im excited and so are the Livi support. 

That's fair enough. I have only had a look at his wiki, had a good year, goal wise about 7 years ago. but seems to have dropped away a bit.

1 hour ago, Busta Nut said:

That's fair enough. I have only had a look at his wiki, had a good year, goal wise about 7 years ago. but seems to have dropped away a bit.

We are good at getting the best of players whove dropped off a bit.Hes got it in his his locker, we know that.Its up to him and us to unlock it.

4 hours ago, Troy.1995 said:

We are good at getting the best of players whove dropped off a bit.Hes got it in his his locker, we know that.Its up to him and us to unlock it.

Do you feel Livi will have the key to unlock his locker and if so what do you think will be the key indicators that he will be able to unlock defences?

5 hours ago, Troy.1995 said:

It's similar to what Motherwell try I suppose

1 hour ago, Torfason said:

Do you feel Livi will have the key to unlock his locker and if so what do you think will be the key indicators that he will be able to unlock defences?

I think he has the key to unlock some defences if that's what you mean. Something something Gary Locke.

https://www.dundeeunitedfc.co.uk/news/6600/ARCHIE-MEEKISON-JOINS-THE-SPARTANS-FC-ON-LOAN.html

Another one that was missed Jake Davidson joined Waterford in july on loan also ;) 

Proof

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/jake-davidson/profil/spieler/518587

Edited by GFARAB82

32 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

I was impressed by Josh Mullin at Championship level. I remember him murdering Jamie Robson in Csaba's last match.

Why did County let him leave?

Think he wanted to be back down in the central belt with his family.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...