Summer Transfers

2 hours ago, Detritus said:

Regan Charles-Cook has left Gillingham for an unnamed Scottish Premier team. Any ideas which one?

It's Ross County, just been confirmed on their official twitter. 

Do you know anything about him? Is he a (decent) wide midfielder, as that's what we require. I notice that his shirt number was 11 at Gillingham. 

2 hours ago, frankthetank22 said:

It's Ross County, just been confirmed on their official twitter. 

Do you know anything about him? Is he a (decent) wide midfielder, as that's what we require. I notice that his shirt number was 11 at Gillingham. 

He's a young wide player, plenty of pace and a good finisher. Still learning so will make a few bad decisions but a very promising talent. As a Gills fan I wish we'd pulled our finger out and offered him a new deal quicker. Will be keeping an eye on his career.

RCC

27 minutes ago, The Marly said:

Will he be welcomed back? Seemed a lot of anger towards him when he joined Sevco.

Depends really. There's a lot of foaming at the mouth in the Twitter replies but a lot of that is from folk who seem to have perma-rage issues.

The P&B 'well fans definitely aren't representative of the fanbase as a whole but the majority of posts on our thread are absolutely fine with him coming back. Ultimately Motherwell and Hastie are the ones who have won from that particular transfer - we got £350k as a lump sum, he got a 4 year contract on daft wages for someone who had been out on loan at Alloa 6 months previously.

If he comes back, scores some goals and we're winning games I'd think folk will largely keep quiet.

Edited by capt_oats

4 hours ago, The Marly said:
18 hours ago, capt_oats said:

Will he be welcomed back? Seemed a lot of anger towards him when he joined Sevco.

3 hours ago, capt_oats said:

Depends really. There's a lot of foaming at the mouth in the Twitter replies but a lot of that is from folk who seem to have perma-rage issues.

The P&B 'well fans definitely aren't representative of the fanbase as a whole but the majority of posts on our thread are absolutely fine with him coming back. Ultimately Motherwell and Hastie are the ones who have won from that particular transfer - we got £350k as a lump sum, he got a 4 year contract on daft wages for someone who had been out on loan at Alloa 6 months previously.

If he comes back, scores some goals and we're winning games I'd think folk will largely keep quiet.

couple of early goals will see him good.
Even us P&B uber 'well fans can get a bit fickle. We just don't want the internet to see.

1 hour ago, LiviLion said:

Livi sign Jack Fitzwater from West Brom and Matej Poplatnik from Kerala Blasters.

Poplatnik having scored 79 goals in 184 games. 46 in 68 from 2016-18 in the Slovenian Premier League. Class signing. 

11 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

Poplatnik having scored 79 goals in 184 games. 46 in 68 from 2016-18 in the Slovenian Premier League. Class signing. 

Alternatively, hes only scored 10 goals in the past 32 months.