Summer Transfers of '20

12 hours ago, Spikethedee said:

Gordon Strachan selected Jack Hamilton to Scotland squads ahead of Scott Bain.

Jack Hamilton...….

Obviously, (ex) Celtic managers have no clue when it comes to keepers...

Gordon Strachan, eh? Wonder where he is now.......

8 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Tom Walsh joins Ayr after leaving ICT.

If he stays clear of injuries that's a good signing. Surprised it's only a one year deal as I thought we had offered him a two year contract. Not often a player turns down a longer deal but maybe he just wants to be closer to home.

Edited by RiG

If he stays clear of injuries that's a good signing. Surprised it's only a one year deal as I thought we had offered him a two year contract. Not often a player turns down a longer deal but maybe he just wants to be closer to home.

Aye someone on our thread last week said he was after a move back to the West Coast. He’ll likely be trying to get himself a move to the Premiership and we’ll be happy to have him for a year.

5 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Aye someone on our thread last week said he was after a move back to the West Coast. He’ll likely be trying to get himself a move to the Premiership and we’ll be happy to take him up with us. 

Fixed for you. 

11 minutes ago, RiG said:

Is he a bit injury prone?

Just now, UpInTheAyr said:

Is he a bit injury prone?

Yes. He only played about 16 or 17 games for us last season because of thigh injuries and other problems. Since January 2019 he's missed something in the region of 20 games because of foot and the aforementioned thigh problems. Not knocking his ability, I loved watching him play. He could dig out a cross from seemingly nothing (although they weren't always the most accurate) but we didn't see much of him last season because he was missing more often than not.