Summer Transfers of '20

3 hours ago, basher brash said:

I’m purely only defending the club I support 

Regardless of whether you're chatting absolute shit. 

Don't get me wrong, it's something everyone is guilty of at one point or another. 

Almost 1500 listed or transferred ... full season diary ... europe .. etc ... at  www.scottishpyramidnews.yolasite.com

Spoiler

www.scottishpyramidnews.yolasite.com

Edited by mick90

19 hours ago, basher brash said:

It only pays for 80% of the wages then reduces to 70% I believe so the club didn’t have enough funds with no income coming in so it’s a no brainer for me so the alternative is pay everyone off ?

Enough funds to do what exactly? Furloughed staff get 80% of their wages paid by the government to not do their job during the pandemic. Which is a reasonable deal for everyone involved.

Given that Raith actually got their begging bowl out long before the furlough scheme was announced though, I can only presume that the crowdfunding has since been reimbursed - seeing as government intervention meant that your club had no financial shortfall and no need to pay everyone off despite your club's hysterical shrieking in the middle of March. Or perhaps you've just decided to quietly pocket the money on a false pretence and hope that nobody notices; it's a difficult call.

Morton are still paying lawyers fees because who is funding the SPFL case? Who funds the compensation if hearts win Morton as a percentage and where do Morton get the funds from ? Aren’t they supporter owned

This flailing nonsense is utterly irrelevant to Raith paying for some Lionel Hutz figure to turn up at the Court of Session on their behalf, getting shown the door and then wanting to guilt-trip the rest of the SPFL into paying for it.

Edited by vikingTON

2 hours ago, virginton said:

Enough funds to do what exactly? Furloughed staff get 80% of their wages paid by the government to not do their job during the pandemic. Which is a reasonable deal for everyone involved.

Given that Raith actually got their begging bowl out long before the furlough scheme was announced though, I can only presume that the crowdfunding has since been reimbursed - seeing as government intervention meant that your club had no financial shortfall and no need to pay everyone off despite your club's hysterical shrieking in the middle of March. Or perhaps you've just decided to quietly pocket the money on a false pretence and hope that nobody notices; it's a difficult call.

This flailing nonsense is utterly irrelevant to Raith paying for some Lionel Hutz figure to turn up at the Court of Session on their behalf, getting shown the door and then wanting to guilt-trip the rest of the SPFL into paying for it.

Who cares !

On 16/07/2020 at 15:20, virginton said:

Would this be the same Raith Rovers handing out two year contracts who set up a clearly bogus, guilt-tripping crowdfunder to keep their club afloat within 0.4 seconds of the season being paused and now want the rest of the SPFL to stump up for their ludicrous legal representation as well? It's a no from me to those shameless chancers.

What a great fanbase we are. We came together almost immediately to help our club. 

Hopefully the other clubs get their mits in their pocket to pay Lionel Hutz wages. The man has to eat and I’m sure he made all the difference.

image.gif.181deb82f4183802bdde90ecc9d4883e.gif

Edited by Scary Bear

2 hours ago, ayrunitedfw said:

He was a QOTS player last season so therefore is relevant in this thread. Unlucky etc. 

Because everyone who clicks on this thread is definitely desperate to find out which lower league nobodies some released haddie has washed up at rather than looking to see if there are relevant new signings to our division.

Anyway, you totally missed the point.

Because everyone who clicks on this thread is definitely desperate to find out which lower league nobodies some released haddie has washed up at rather than looking to see if there are relevant new signings to our division.
Anyway, you totally missed the point.

Tbf your spot on mate.

Anyway, Connor Murray has signed for Partick Thistle after leaving QOTS.