Summer Transfers of '20

Lewis Kidd joins Paul Paton in signing for East Kilbride. Ewan Gourlay signs for Threave Rovers. 

I caught Paton but must’ve missed Kidd. Some amount of absolute jobbers heading East Kilbrides way.

5 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

I caught Paton but must’ve missed Kidd. Some amount of absolute jobbers heading East Kilbrides way.

I’d of took Paton at Ayr. That being said I would probably take anyone at Ayr at the moment. 

I’d of took Paton at Ayr. That being said I would probably take anyone at Ayr at the moment. 

You’re definitely not signing Paton for his football ability though. He seemed to be a popular figure in the Dunfermline dressing room and he’s definitely captain material which I like but I reckon we could stick Aero in midfield and he do just as much damage (to other players) as Paton would.

7 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Was literally my first time in the thread since you made the post.

I’ll try to reply to your tragic patter quicker next time; I have no doubt there will be plenty of opportunities.

Hits out with “2013 wants it’s joke back” type-patter then complains about “tragic patter”. Yikes.

side eye wtf GIF

At least you’re not absolutely riled up over a wee joke though.