Stranraer 2021-2022 - The Big 151

On 11/07/2020 at 09:29, Mattmc said:

If he can work with 40 yard aimless punts up the field from Jamie Hamill he’ll do just fine. 

Started early this season Mattmc on the negative posts, thankfully we had Hamill to but balls in the box last season I personally have never saw Jamie putting aimless balls in, one of his strengths is perfectly weighted balls up field . My opinion

51 minutes ago, thomas 62 said:

Started early this season Mattmc on the negative posts, thankfully we had Hamill to but balls in the box last season I personally have never saw Jamie putting aimless balls in, one of his strengths is perfectly weighted balls up field . My opinion

Please don't bring the "You're so negative..." crap to forum. That's for Facebook, and the cheerleading.

You're not renowned for the insight of your comments, so you're hardly in much position to criticise anyone really.

3 hours ago, thomas 62 said:

Fingers crossed I’m proven wrong. More than happy to construct something more positive if it’s warranted. 
If you have the time scroll through P&B and you’ll see I have been complementary of Jamie Hamill at times.

As I said if Duffy can get on the end of these balls he’ll be fine. To me that’s a positive.  If he can’t get on the end of them, that would be negative. 

12 hours ago, thomas 62 said:

There's a big difference between giving balanced, first hand opinions on things like players, like Matt does, and grumbling from afar whenever you got out the wrong side of bed.

4 hours ago, Erin Quinn said:

IMG_0814.jpg

Hardly.  I just prefer to read interesting comment.

If I want to read " We trust in Faz... " (manager) a few hundred times, that's for the F'book group.  Same with "You're so negative...".

Edited by beefybake

Hardly.  I just prefer to read interesting comment.
If I want to read " We trust in Faz... " (manager) a few hundred times, that's for the F'book group.  Same with "You're so negative...".

Who would you get instead of Faz?

On 15/07/2020 at 22:25, beefybake said:

Please don't bring the "You're so negative..." crap to forum. That's for Facebook, and the cheerleading.

You're not renowned for the insight of your comments, so you're hardly in much position to criticise anyone really.

So speaks Mr negative supreme.

14 hours ago, Clayhole Blue said:

And Joao is back!

Hopefully a full season a full season with us will bring out the best in him. 
Showed us in glimpses what he can do.

Quite a few offensive players now in Joao, Hilton, Elliot, Duffy, Orr and Paton.  
Wouldn’t mind seeing Andy Stirling to that list. Didn’t do much last season, but who did?  We all know what he can do.