Lewis McIntyre

Darryl Duffy

Greg Fleming

Sean Burns

Joao Victoria

Andy Stirling

Tom Devitt

5 hours ago, Erin Quinn said:

Looks encouraging. We need another keeper.

Faz said he has an experienced keeper coming in but, furlough is holding it up.

Not sure if furlough is affecting the admin side or possibly the player coming in is currently furloughed from a full time club.

On 07/07/2020 at 04:49, Mattmc said:

Faz said he has an experienced keeper coming in but, furlough is holding it up.

Not sure if furlough is affecting the admin side or possibly the player coming in is currently furloughed from a full time club.

And he comes in the shape of Greg Fleming.

Good signing.

Things shaping up nicely.

KEEP THE FAITH

CMON THE BLUES

And he comes in the shape of Greg Fleming.
Good signing.
Things shaping up nicely.
KEEP THE FAITH
CMON THE BLUES

Good signing.....I’d say that’s an awesome signing for this level.

That the same Daryl Duffy who played for Bristol Rovers years ago ? Hardworking player who never quite got enough games during his time with the Gas !

That’s him, did well with us last year and should do well for you again this season.

I never saw him play last season mind but Duffy should be a good signing for yourselves. His legs have (pretty much) gone but there's not many players you'd rather the ball fell to in the box. 

Hmmmmm, didn’t get the impression last season that “his legs have (pretty much) gone” if I’m honest. It’s a good signing for Stranraer and with good service he’ll get goals. His service at Stirling was null and void quite often last season sadly.

13 hours ago, BB_Bino said:

Hmmmmm, didn’t get the impression last season that “his legs have (pretty much) gone” if I’m honest. It’s a good signing for Stranraer and with good service he’ll get goals. His service at Stirling was null and void quite often last season sadly.

If he can work with 40 yard aimless punts up the field from Jamie Hamill he’ll do just fine. 

4 minutes ago, Clayhole Blue said:

28 year old defender Sean Burns has signed. Most recently at Forfar and Stenny.

Sean Burns was with us for a couple of games in the latter half of last season and wasn't very good. We'd been struggling at left-back all season and I was pleased when we brought him in from Forfar Athletic but he didn't really make us any better. His performance in the 3-0 home defeat to Cove Rangers was poor and I wasn't surprised we let him go last month.

I think his disappointing spell at Ochilview might have been something of an anomaly because he's been generally okay everywhere else.

1 hour ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

Sean Burns was with us for a couple of games in the latter half of last season and wasn't very good. We'd been struggling at left-back all season and I was pleased when we brought him in from Forfar Athletic but he didn't really make us any better. His performance in the 3-0 home defeat to Cove Rangers was poor and I wasn't surprised we let him go last month.

I think his disappointing spell at Ochilview might have been something of an anomaly because he's been generally okay everywhere else.

I'd always thought Burns was decent when I saw him for Brechin but he was absolutely terrible for us.