Stranraer 2021-2022 - The Big 151

Ally , I don’t know if airdrie are “a chance” , but who knows 

Think it’s a chance to play in a better team at a higher level, for possibly more money. But I’m sure if he’s destined for bigger and better things he’ll get there . Will be interesting to see how he gets on. Scott Robertson wasn’t up to much when he came after doing well with yous but been impressed with currie in the small amount I’ve seen. Anyway hope Stranraer are back in league 1 sooner rather than later [emoji106]

On 15/06/2020 at 17:31, EdinburghBlue said:

Good interview. Particularly liked the hint that the Rangers* restructuring proposal was never really serious, but aimed at getting some press coverage.

My feeling is the only folks really serious about re structuring are / were Hearts , ( and possibly Patrick) everybody else ( certainly the majority of clubs ) was happy to keep their snout in the trough ( and that’s slim pickings for most anyway) and not upset Francis Rossi and the rest of Status Quo 

12 minutes ago, bishopburn boy said:

My feeling is the only folks really serious about re structuring are / were Hearts , ( and possibly Patrick) everybody else ( certainly the majority of clubs ) was happy to keep their snout in the trough ( and that’s slim pickings for most anyway) and not upset Francis Rossi and the rest of Status Quo 

It is the wrong time for restructuring. It should be done in the best interests of Scottish football, not to save 3 Clubs from relegation.

Hearts really, really annoy me! They are apparently being relegated through no fault of their own. They had the 3rd largest wage bill in the division and it was significantly higher than Livingston and Hamilton's. They were bottom of the league and poor all season. They took too long to replace their manager and then brought in someone with no experience of the Scottish game. Total mismanagement from start to finish of the season but they were relegated through no fault of their own. Come on!!!

I have sympathy for Stranraer who have done magnificently in the past few seasons. If Hearts or Thistle used their greater resources in the same manner as you guys then they wouldn't be getting relegated!!!

Professional football is a harsh and cruel environment. There are winners and losers. I think your magnificent run outside the bottom league was a great achievement and I sincerely hope you survive the current situation and look forward to many hard games against you in the future!😊