Summer (?) 2020 Transfer Thread

5 minutes ago, Jan Vojáček said:

Cheers. Just going to start the winter thread, so I'll make him the first player on that!

We now only have 2 registered strikers so I'm hoping PH will recruit in January. His last 12 months of signings have all flopped massively. Can afford to repeat that.

Any takers for Jordan Brown? Not sure if he'll find a team in L2 or dip down to HL

Edited by CoveRangers1922

Just now, CoveRangers1922 said:

We now only have 2 registered strikers so I'm hoping PH will recruit in January. His last 12 months of signings have all flopped massively.

Any takers for Jordan Brown? Not sure if he'll find a team in L2 or dip down to HL

Falkirk fans will be able to relate.

I do wonder how quickly you guys will bounce back from a few defeats. It's certainly not at the wheels falling off stage or anything yet - but this will be the first poor run of form that Hartley will have had to deal with at Cove. In the past he hasn't been great once the slide has started.

10 minutes ago, Jan Vojáček said:

Falkirk fans will be able to relate.

I do wonder how quickly you guys will bounce back from a few defeats. It's certainly not at the wheels falling off stage or anything yet - but this will be the first poor run of form that Hartley will have had to deal with at Cove. In the past he hasn't been great once the slide has started.

We've squandered leads in some of those games. Slightly turbulent times. Need to start with a win on Saturday against Forfar and then win our home game against Peterhead.

It will be an interesting window for quite a few clubs.

PH will need to turn the tide quick which historically he hasn't done well you are right.

1 hour ago, CoveRangers1922 said:

Jordan Brown leaves Cove 

https://coverangersfc.com/jordon-brown-departs/

Interested to see where he ends up.

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/sport/football/scottish-football/peterhead-fc/jordon-brown-could-be-poised-for-peterhead-return/

Really hope he doesn't return but was one of McInally's favourites and his brother Jason is still with us so could easily happen.☹️

Edited by blueone

46 minutes ago, blueone said:

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/sport/football/scottish-football/peterhead-fc/jordon-brown-could-be-poised-for-peterhead-return/

Really hope he doesn't return but was one of McInally's favourites and his brother Jason is still with us so could easily happen.☹️

He got very little game time with us in L2 last season. Think that was he level, let alone L1. Work rate is ok but end product is lacking.

I've purchased a ticket to watch you play Montrose tonight. Two inform teams, should be a decent game