Summer (?) 2020 Transfer Thread

2 minutes ago, C. Muir said:

Since Cove dont appear to have any fans I will speak for them. Theyve signed Leighton McIntosh 

Cheers for that.

Where are the Cove fans at? They get decent attendances - is their support mainly made up of Aberdeen/OF fans who just pop along when their own team isn't playing?

3 minutes ago, Jan Vojáček said:

Cheers for that.

Where are the Cove fans at? They get decent attendances - is their support mainly made up of Aberdeen/OF fans who just pop along when their own team isn't playing?

I had a look at who "liked" their tweet announcing the signing. First 4 were a fan of each Aberdeen, Dundee and Celtic followed by the Inverurie Locos manager :lol:

20 hours ago, Jan Vojáček said:

Cheers for that.

The Cove thread last year was mostly me talking to myself with some Elgin fans joining in (good lads)!

Edited by CoveRangers1922

2 minutes ago, CoveRangers1922 said:

Peterhead, Montrose and Airdrie fans how do you rate Leighton? Good signing for this level? Wonder if he still start up top alongside Mitch and relegate Rory to the bench

A plank of wood, albeit a plank of wood that will score you 15 goals.,  I think that pretty much sums him up.

Peterhead, Montrose and Airdrie fans how do you rate Leighton? Good signing for this level? Wonder if he still start up top alongside Mitch and relegate Rory to the bench

Five goals in his last two games for us make his stats look better than the reality. Until then I'd say he was fairly average. Will do a job in this league but not much more.

3 hours ago, C. Muir said:

Coves #1 fan again here. Adam Livingstone (who was on loan at us last season) joins them. 

Beat me to it. We have a great left back in Harry Milne so an odd signing unless we're moving Harry to left wing. Is he any good this new guy for us?

Edited by CoveRangers1922