Summer (?) 2020 Transfer Thread

13 hours ago, Jan Vojáček said:

Joe McKee, Conor Brennan, Lewis Crawford, Isaac Layne, Ryan Tierney, Callum Wilson, Kyle Hutton, Jai Quitongo and Jordan Pettigrew all leave Dumbarton.

That’s some clear out. Hoping for Joe McKee to Clyde to replace Ray Grant but not likely

42 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

They aren't even remotely similar players.

I am well aware of this, thank you.

What I meant was “I’d like a player like Joe McKee in our midfield now that Grant is away, I feel like he can add a different dimension to what Grant brought, as good as he was. I’d love to have seen them together, but that won’t happen.”

Is that better?

Edited by Brian Carrigan

Just now, Brian Carrigan said:

I am well aware of this, thank you.

What I meant was “I’d like a player like Joe McKee in our midfield now that Grant is away, I feel like he can add a different dimension to what Grant brought, as good as he was. I’d love to have seen them together, but that won’t happen.”

Is that better?

It was just as you said the word "replace" I thought you were expecting McKee to do the same job Grant did. I didn't mean to cause any ire.

37 minutes ago, Jan Vojáček said:

Any Jags fans fancy having a look at their 'out' section. Had a quick look online but couldn't see a released list, so over to you guys to fill in the confirmed departures I've missed!

Steven Saunders, Tommy Robson and Alex Jones all had contracts extended for furlough until the end of July and have since disappeared from the squad section of the website despite no released list being published so all 3 can safely be added to the outs.

On 04/08/2020 at 10:39, Jan Vojáček said:

Any Jags fans fancy having a look at their 'out' section. Had a quick look online but couldn't see a released list, so over to you guys to fill in the confirmed departures I've missed!

Ruaridh McIntyre (18) and Evan Galasso (19) were reserves who were released at the end of July. They had been on loan at Cumnock Juniors and BSC Glasgow respectively.

Mitch Austin left "by mutual consent" at the end of March but I'm not sure if he counts as an end of season "out". 

46 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Ruaridh McIntyre (18) and Evan Galasso (19) were reserves who were released at the end of July. They had been on loan at Cumnock Juniors and BSC Glasgow respectively.

Mitch Austin left "by mutual consent" at the end of March but I'm not sure if he counts as an end of season "out". 

Cheers. I'll put the three of them in, really should've remembered Ruaridh seen as him and his brother were pals with my brother at school!