Remakes

stanton

Noticed recently that Perry Mason is the latest in along list of old programmes to be updated/ remade. Have just producers become lazy with all these remakes , because most of them aren't that good ? 

1 hour ago, stanton said:

Noticed recently that Perry Mason is the latest in along list of old programmes to be updated/ remade. Have just producers become lazy with all these remakes , because most of them aren't that good ? 

43 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

It's easy money for them.

Also see "Movie Reboots"

I think the reboot of Hawaii Five O is a vast improvement on the original series.  The original series had dull wooden characters and the storylines were unimaginative.  Great theme tune but the rest was not great.  The reboot was far more entertaining

Similarly Lost in Space.  The original series was aimed at 6 year olds.  Again great  theme tune but the rest was not great.  The reboot was far more imaginative.

Edited by Fullerene

I agree with you on the remake Hawaii Five 0.
Entertaining pish as they say.
Just started on the remake Magnum PI, now a couple of episodes in. As I have fond memories of the original I was sceptical of whether I would take to it but I’m going to stick with it.
They’ve made Higgins a woman of course but I can see why they have.