Murray Park/Lennoxtown

Tierney definitely would have. Findlay probably too, although I don't think he ever actually played for Celtic.

I can't think of a Rangers youth player who's currently playing for Scotland.

There'll be tonnes of Scotland players who've been binned by both at some stage of their careers though.

In terms of playing with us Off the top of my Mulgrew, Watt, Forrest,Macgregor,Tierney.
Then you have the likes of Robertson, Hendry, Findlay etc who were with us in their youth.
Im pretty happy with our output tbh.

Tony Watt came through at Airdrie.

20 hours ago, SouthLanarkshireWhite said:

How many Scotland internationalists spent serious time learning their trade at these two multi million pound facilities?

Does this mean they're a waste of money or good bad and ugly.

Edited by wastecoatwilly

5 hours ago, gannonball said:

In terms of playing with us Off the top of my Mulgrew, Watt, Forrest,Macgregor,Tierney.

Then you have the likes of Robertson, Hendry, Findlay etc who were with us in their youth.

Im pretty happy with our output tbh.

How's Mulgrew rhyming slang for head?

10 hours ago, accies1874 said:

I can't think of a Rangers youth player who's currently playing for Scotland.

John Fleck.

Greg Taylor, Grant Hanley, Lewis Morgan and Kenny McLean were at Rangers before moving to other clubs.

John Fleck.
Greg Taylor, Grant Hanley, Lewis Morgan and Kenny McLean were at Rangers before moving to other clubs.
I completely forgot about Fleck. I knew about the others except Hanley, but I'm not really sure the fit the criteria.

13 hours ago, Super_A said:

John Fleck.

Unsure if the OP is meaning current Scotland internationals, but otherwise you could add Barry Ferguson, Alan Hutton, Ross McCormack, Danny Wilson and David Bates, off top of my head.