Colt team proposal

Why not? Are democracies defined by the implements people use to make a mark?
The Dundee thing was fully investigated, in court by an independent party, and was found to be fine. Also, clubs are allowed to change their mind. 
Only raving conspiracy fools think Dundee's vote was some mad plot.

Lol. Of course it was. By a paid consultancy firm.

3 hours ago, Ballboy said:

The original question from roman was does anyone think it won't happen?. 

The answer from me is I don't want and really hope it doesn't however It seems more and more the ugly sisters who pretty much have decided they want this.  Everytime there is a discussion among clubs about this it's to discuss the latest proposals to try to shoehorn them in with minimal protest.  A few months ago it was to add them to league 2.  Now lowland league and allow promotion.   Regardless of the approach anyone would take as these "proposals "  keep changing and want go away.    We will see soon just how much fans opinions matter in scottish football.  

What they really want is to ply their trade in the English Premier League. They've been openly begging for it for decades.

They aren't fucking getting that either, so they're reduced to scrabbling about for friendlies against university teams and desperately hoping that some of Europe's other lesser lights will run off with them to a thrilling new league that nobody will care about when the European Super League starts.

26 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Lol. Of course it was. By a paid consultancy firm.

The court appointed people were a paid consultancy firm?

Some pretty serious allegations here.

The court appointed people were a paid consultancy firm?
Some pretty serious allegations here.

What? You think they did the work for free?....[emoji3]

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/sport/football/scottish-football/independent-investigation-finds-no-improper-behaviour-from-spfl-in-dundee-vote-saga/amp/

Just now, roman_bairn said:

What? You think they did the work for free?....emoji3.png

So, just to be clear, in the legal case against the SPFL, in which an independent panel was appointed by a judge, were paid off? You are alleging that they were given money to side with the SPFL?

So, just to be clear, in the legal case against the SPFL, in which an independent panel was appointed by a judge, were paid off? You are alleging that they were given money to side with the SPFL?

Read my response.

Read my response.

So you are saying that then. You genuinely believe a court appointed panel was bribed by the SPFL.

Mental stuff.

10 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Note the word "independent". How would your idea of an independent board be different to the one you allege is corrupt?

Never ceases to amaze me how much drivel you come out with....emoji3.png

You're deliberately being evasive and not giving clear answers.

Are you now denying that you believe the SPFL bribed a court appointed panel? Can you give a clear answer, and if not, why not?

Just now, DA Baracus said:

You're deliberately being evasive and not giving clear answers.

Are you now denying that you believe the SPFL bribed a court appointed panel? Can you give a clear answer, and if not, why not?

"Usual suspects....democracy...🤣🤣...insults..."

He's been doing it for a year to my knowledge .

1 hour ago, CambieBud said:

What am I missing here? The proposal is for one year only and the colts cannot be promoted? What’s the point of that?

Get them in then regardless of what happens say it works and then keep them there "for the betterment of Scottish football" 

If we let them in they will be here to stay.

Edited by Rbon

2 minutes ago, Rbon said:

Get them in then regardless of what happens say it works and then keep them there "for the betterment of Scottish football" 

If we let them in they will be here to stay.

Correct, ominously... Nothing associated with either of the two of them is for the good of anything except themselves. Utterly bizarre - and worrying - that anyone outside of biggotsville could see anything positive in this. 

Get the colts so far to feck and then get them to feck all over again.  And all the colt sympathisers can go with them.  Utter poison. 

As well as the money I'm guessing the pitch went like this.

"Yes, £25k each, not a problem...and the extras.

But here's the big thing. Once we're in we'll get the rules changed to allow two up. After we're gone that means two of your lot can go up".

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

9 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

As well as the money I'm guessing the pitch went like this.

"Yes, £25k each, not a problem...and the extras.

But here's the big thing. Once we're in we'll get the rules changed to allow two up. After we're gone that means two of your lot can go up".

And in the games we grace your shitty little stadium's with are talented young stars who get more money than your players already. will be bussing in fans from all over your local area who don't usually get to see the big team.  

Nobody would bother if these teams that want more than one side play each other in a reserve/2nd teamleague & not  interfere with clubs going about their business
Totally agree, made that point already in this thread. Premier Reserve League is where these teams should be. I don't buy the idea that the young players would get more experience playing Dalbeattie Star or University of Stirling than playing Hibs Reserves or Aberdeen Reserves, yet places are there for them and the OF refuse to take that option up, why?

They have got their way. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/OfficialSLFL?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Only for 1 season my arse.    Like I said before fans don't matter in scottish football if thers a few quid to be made.  The ugly sisters decided they want this and the blazers at the sfa have tried every possible angle to get them in.  

Was announced on radio like its saving the lowland league as these poor wee clubs haven't had games.  They should hang their heads in shame.  Once again the arse cheeks are the ones running the game and clearly don't give a f**k about fans.