Colt team proposal

Interesting reading the Falkirk thread about the backs to the wall display against a poor Celtic side, and Falkirk are supposed to be out leagues finest and will no doubt take the title.....  

clubs a t our level and the championship are totally against old firm Colts teams,  I understand the concerns, but looking at a different way,  out leagues a re choc full of old firm colts,  if colts had teams in the league these players would not be available for loan, would our clubs be forced to scout more and "grow there own' surely this is the way forward, than having the old firm on speed dial..

a bit of double standards is it not....

27 minutes ago, Passionate said:

Interesting reading the Falkirk thread about the backs to the wall display against a poor Celtic side, and Falkirk are supposed to be out leagues finest and will no doubt take the title.....  

clubs a t our level and the championship are totally against old firm Colts teams,  I understand the concerns, but looking at a different way,  out leagues a re choc full of old firm colts,  if colts had teams in the league these players would not be available for loan, would our clubs be forced to scout more and "grow there own' surely this is the way forward, than having the old firm on speed dial..

a bit of double standards is it not....

Supports Airdrie? (Rangers).

• 2 weeks later...

This appears to be back on the table with it being reported that a 12 team Scottish Championship is being offered as well as a freeze on relegation from League 2 in return for Rangers and Celtic colts being offered places.
Yet again I will point out that eventually some clubs will cave in and this will happen as our self preservation football league clubs don’t know the meaning of professional ethics.
Democratic system my arse.....

6 minutes ago, Ad Lib said:

Why hasn’t the idea this thread is about been cuntpunted into the sun yet?

You probably know more people with pull than the rest of us, cunto. Can't you get some of your politician mates at Westminster to pressure the EPL into taking them off our hands?

Alright, maybe the National League is a bit more realistic, and they'd still jump at the chance.

Edited by BFTD
Typing random wrong words.

25 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

This appears to be back on the table with it being reported that a 12 team Scottish Championship is being offered as well as a freeze on relegation from League 2 in return for Rangers and Celtic colts being offered places.
Yet again I will point out that eventually some clubs will cave in and this will happen as our self preservation football league clubs don’t know the meaning of professional ethics.
Democratic system my arse.....

This is just the sort of nonsense we'd vote for😑

All I take from this latest "twist" is that their initial proposal has, yet again, been laughed out the room and not been able to reach an official vote, so they're desperate trying to change it again.

It's delicious how furious the two clubs must be that these diddies continously launch their plans into the Sun.

1 hour ago, The Moonster said:

Another colt proposal followed by more mewling fae the roman one about democracy. Can we rename this thread Groundhog Day?

Well actually, The Roman one is 100% correct to highlight democracy - why the f**k should the OF be allowed Colt clubs as opposed to, say, Motherwell and QoS ?  In other words, it should be 'one club, one team', end of.

Our Trust has a commitment from the DFC Board that they will consult on views ahead of any vote, should one finally emerge.  Whilst that is fine at face value, even the suggestion that it may be given consideration makes me nervous.

3 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

Well actually, The Roman one is 100% correct to highlight democracy - why the f**k should the OF be allowed Colt clubs as opposed to, say, Motherwell and QoS ?  In other words, it should be 'one club, one team', end of.

Our Trust has a commitment from the DFC Board that they will consult on views ahead of any vote, should one finally emerge.  Whilst that is fine at face value, even the suggestion that it may be given consideration makes me nervous.

If that were roman bairns true concerns I would fully agree, but he actively wants some random independent panel running the game and votes taken away from clubs altogether. It's as tiring as the colt team pish tbh.

The partnership thing, similar to what Hibs have set up with Stenny, is the logical outcome from all of this.

That Rangers have stuck four players out on loan to QOTS this season is telling I think.

4 minutes ago, G51 said:

The partnership thing, similar to what Hibs have set up with Stenny, is the logical outcome from all of this.

That Rangers have stuck four players out on loan to QOTS this season is telling I think.

Agree totally,  you should check out the old firm Colts in the league 2 forum..

10 hours ago, BFTD said:

You probably know more people with pull than the rest of us, cunto. Can't you get some of your politician mates at Westminster to pressure the EPL into taking them off our hands?

Alright, maybe the National League is a bit more realistic, and they'd still jump at the chance.

I am not friends with any politicians.