Colt team proposal

How many fukin proposals are being put forward?Thought Budgies was the last throw of the dice or is it a case of getting as many as possible,putting them all in an SPFL tammy,pick one out and go with it as long as Hearts are still in the premiership?

On the face of it, £125k upfront sounds like a lot.

If it is split between the 16 other third tier clubs that would be around £7800. 

200 tickets at £15 a pop four times per season would be a further £12,000.

So clubs in the third tier stand to make around £20,000 extra in the first season. Less in subsequent seasons.

Will clubs be able to say no to that?

On a personal level, if my club supports it and it goes through they won’t see a penny of my money again.

21 minutes ago, GallowayBlue said:

On the face of it, £125k upfront sounds like a lot.

If it is split between the 16 other third tier clubs that would be around £7800. 

200 tickets at £15 a pop four times per season would be a further £12,000.

So clubs in the third tier stand to make around £20,000 extra in the first season. Less in subsequent seasons.

Will clubs be able to say no to that?

On a personal level, if my club supports it and it goes through they won’t see a penny of my money again.

Just realised that if there were 18 teams then each club would only get two of the 200x15 payments.

That would mean around £14000 per club in the first season, then less in subsequent seasons.

The clubs could easily collect more than that through fundraising initiatives etc. I’m sure, if they wanted to.