The Office Uk

TheScarf

why is it important about Mr Spock? It's like saying oh, I've got a new pedigree dog that half alsatian half labrador. I go to crufts, oh, can I enter this dog in the Labrador section? No. Why? Cos it's not a Labrador. Correct. Can I enter it in the alsatian section? No. Same reason, now get that dog out my sight.
Thanks. I will, you've proved my point.
...and that's crufts.
All I will say, though, is look at the ears

It’s not a quote but the way Finchy pushes Brent down and then walks to the front for the tie breaker always gets me.

Macbeth.

Yes!

The thing I've noticed about Finchy is that he's comes across as a bully-type character, but Gareth, Tim, Dawn and Ricky all take him on and can give it out to him too.  It only appears to be David, until the last episode, who doesn't ever snap back at him.

‘Yeah Hi Chris, it’s David here. Yeah bad news mate, we’re going to have to let you go. Cant use you any more. Yep, cos of the joke. No listen I’ve got a sense of humour, but you know that was offensive towards women and to be honest I can’t tolerate’...

...’the time sponsored by Accurist is 4 minutes 21 and 40 seconds’

1 hour ago, IrishBhoy said:

‘Yeah Hi Chris, it’s David here. Yeah bad news mate, we’re going to have to let you go. Cant use you any more. Yep, cos of the joke. No listen I’ve got a sense of humour, but you know that was offensive towards women and to be honest I can’t tolerate’...

...’the time sponsored by Accurist is 4 minutes 21 and 40 seconds’

*Gareth glances at watch*.