The Office Uk

TheScarf

19 hours ago, DrewDon said:

Quiz and Training on BBC Two tonight. 

In the words of Mr C Finch: 'Christ, that'll do'. 

That chair looks a bit soft, you want summat 'arder?

On 05/12/2021 at 17:32, DrewDon said:

Quiz and Training on BBC Two tonight. 

In the words of Mr C Finch: 'Christ, that'll do'. 

Training is the best episode, possibly of any TV show ever made. Only realised the other night that actor who plays ‘Rowan’,is also Stewart Pearson in The Thick Of It.  

On 12/12/2021 at 06:30, IrishBhoy said:

Training is the best episode, possibly of any TV show ever made. Only realised the other night that actor who plays ‘Rowan’,is also Stewart Pearson in The Thick Of It.  

And excellent in both. Just has one of those faces eh 😂

Got told at work that our team is merging with another team and all I could think about was how many Office references I can drop in from the Slough/Swindon merger (although, in this instance, we will actually be the Swindon slugs). 

Make sure you just say "big cock" though.

Got told at work that our team is merging with another team and all I could think about was how many Office references I can drop in from the Slough/Swindon merger (although, in this instance, we will actually be the Swindon slugs). 

I was not advocating the use of Scottish football forums during work hours!

2 hours ago, DrewDon said:

Heading out to my work's Christmas party tonight. Any pregnant women in attendance will be told to f**k off home, the dozy cows. 

Mind to get off with the engaged receptionist too. 

On 13/12/2021 at 14:11, V.Aye.R said:

Riiiiight, that's LUNCH! 

I like the scene where one of the minor characters is having a chat with Rowan about how he became a trainer. It’s not actually funny in the slightest, but it’s a very accurate representation of what happens at these sort of training courses in real life. 

I went on an electrical safety course a couple of years back and we had 3 days in a classroom with a guy who, in between telling us how to avoid electrocution from the 25KV main line, wouldn’t stop talking about how cushy his job as a trainer was. It would be a slight exaggeration to say he showed us his pay slips on the projector screen, but not by much.