The Office Uk

TheScarf

8 hours ago, IrishBhoy said:

Martin Freeman aside, which cast member from The Office do people think has went on to have the best career?

Gareth and Chris Finch (bloody good rep) both went on to play parts in Game of Thrones. Obviously a massive show, but off the top of my head I think both of their characters only appeared in 4 or 5 episodes, and I don’t remember them having any substantial screen time. Ralph Ineson (Chris Finch), seems to have made himself a decent career as a voice over artist too, think he does the Kia car adverts and I’ve heard his voice on numerous other adverts over the last couple of years. 

After a quick check on Wikipedia it seems Dawn Tinsley has been busy since leaving the reception at Wernham Hogg behind. She’s had parts in Black Books, Ugly Betty, Family Guy and Bobs Burgers. That surprised me as I can’t remember her from anything apart from The Office, I thought she was still living in Florida tbh. 

‘Write down ‘IrishBhoy mused...’’ that Olivia Colman has went on to have a very successful career after appearing in an episode of The Office. Don’t know if she should count since she only appeared in one episode, but she has certainly became one of the most well known actresses to come from the show since her role in The Crown, although she was already familiar to any Peep Show fans. 

The guy who plays Rowan, the trainer in the ‘Training’ episode, also played ‘Stewart Pearson’ in The Thick Of It, the zainy Conservative spin doctor and Malcolm Tuckers opposite number, the bald old git. 

Taking all that in to account, I would say Martin Freeman has went on to have the best career. 

"Dawn" is also in Shaun of the Dead. 

"Gareth" was in Pirates of the Caribbean. 

"Donna" is a lead in a prime time, shite, sitcom. 

While Lester Nygaard is a personal hero of mine, i think Gervais has had way a higher profile than Martin Freeman. Out of the hired actors though, Freeman has to be the highest profile. 

Martin Freeman aside, which cast member from The Office do people think has went on to have the best career?

Gareth and Chris Finch (bloody good rep) both went on to play parts in Game of Thrones. Obviously a massive show, but off the top of my head I think both of their characters only appeared in 4 or 5 episodes, and I don’t remember them having any substantial screen time. Ralph Ineson (Chris Finch), seems to have made himself a decent career as a voice over artist too, think he does the Kia car adverts and I’ve heard his voice on numerous other adverts over the last couple of years. 

After a quick check on Wikipedia it seems Dawn Tinsley has been busy since leaving the reception at Wernham Hogg behind. She’s had parts in Black Books, Ugly Betty, Family Guy and Bobs Burgers. That surprised me as I can’t remember her from anything apart from The Office, I thought she was still living in Florida tbh. 

‘Write down ‘IrishBhoy mused...’’ that Olivia Colman has went on to have a very successful career after appearing in an episode of The Office. Don’t know if she should count since she only appeared in one episode, but she has certainly became one of the most well known actresses to come from the show since her role in The Crown, although she was already familiar to any Peep Show fans. 

The guy who plays Rowan, the trainer in the ‘Training’ episode, also played ‘Stewart Pearson’ in The Thick Of It, the zainy Conservative spin doctor and Malcolm Tuckers opposite number, the bald old git. 

Taking all that in to account, I would say Martin Freeman has went on to have the best career. 
You've missed Patrick Baladi.

7 minutes ago, V.Aye.R said:
8 hours ago, IrishBhoy said:

I intentionally left some out so other people could join in. 

1 hour ago, V.Aye.R said:
9 hours ago, IrishBhoy said:

What’s he been in? 

1 hour ago, IrishBhoy said:

I intentionally left some out so other people could join in. 

Good plan. Jen went on to run the practice in Doctors

• 2 weeks later...

why is it important about Mr Spock? It's like saying oh, I've got a new pedigree dog that half alsatian half labrador. I go to crufts, oh, can I enter this dog in the Labrador section? No. Why? Cos it's not a Labrador. Correct. Can I enter it in the alsatian section? No. Same reason, now get that dog out my sight.

Thanks. I will, you've proved my point.

...and that's crufts.