What's happening

7 minutes ago, weeredbook said:

Any club paying cash to play in that league need to have a look at themselves .

By the sounds of it they've paid a lot of cash to 3 of the boys. A lot of cash to blow on players who generally spend most of the season suspended. 

13 hours ago, weeredbook said:

Paying anyone to play at that level of football is silly .

I’d totally agree ! What will your money bring you ? Win the South possibly , run into big West and East winners in the play offs or worse still splash the cash and still end up a mid table , mediocre side or worse still scrape around the bottom half going nowhere’s fast 

On 03/07/2020 at 20:48, SaintMan said:

A lot of signings being made by everyone. Going by them, who is looking favourites / top teams this seasons ?

I think Saints will be a top team for the coming season having made some very impressive signings.

• 5 weeks later...

Rab Cameron stepped down as the Nithsdale manager. Since the departure of Sean Mckenzie and the poor quality signings that have been made it’s easy to see why he’s decided to vacate. I think Nithsdale will be lower half of the table next year, sad to see as they had a lot of potential. 

Rab Cameron stepped down as the Nithsdale manager. Since the departure of Sean Mckenzie and the poor quality signings that have been made it’s easy to see why he’s decided to vacate. I think Nithsdale will be lower half of the table next year, sad to see as they had a lot of potential. 

Surely the signings were down to him though? Sean McKenzie will be a big loss though