Your YouTube guilty pleasures

7 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

He said sorry...or words to that effect.

That game has been reviewed over the years by different referees. The latest one estimated 11 red cards and 16 yellow if it was played now.

One of the first games that I remember watching!

Can’t beat dashcam with near misses/crashes.

UK Dash Camera upload every Sunday usually well over 10 minutes of clips.

3:48 in this is perfection, clearly crashes into her mum/family member and then the maw comes out the car with no shoes on blaming the dashcamer who’s probably not let them into the lane they wanted but that’s what poor planning does.

Edited by gav-ffc

I wasn’t a big fan of After Life and it only came to me a few weeks after watching it just how funny the character played by Paul Kaye was and I can’t stop watching his best bits from series 2:

The outtakes are also hilarious.

4 hours ago, throbber said:

I wasn’t a big fan of After Life and it only came to me a few weeks after watching it just how funny the character played by Paul Kaye was and I can’t stop watching his best bits from series 2:

Yeah, it's funny when he's out with his mates as well.

19 hours ago, throbber said:

This charector ruined it for me. Just felt so over acted and put on and didnt really offer anything t the storyline. 

56 minutes ago, HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows said:

This charector ruined it for me. Just felt so over acted and put on and didnt really offer anything t the storyline. 

I think he’s hilarious tbh, think he adds quite a lot to the story as he’s clearly going through some sort of midlife crisis himself. I can also relate to him lying in bed going the luge after too much marching powder as well.

20 minutes ago, throbber said:

I think he’s hilarious tbh, think he adds quite a lot to the story as he’s clearly going through some sort of midlife crisis himself. I can also relate to him lying in bed going the luge after too much marching powder as well.

I just thought there was a certain warmth to the other charectors, they were all decent and likeable. He was just a nasty c**t though.

3 minutes ago, HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows said:

I just thought there was a certain warmth to the other charectors, they were all decent and likeable. He was just a nasty c**t though.

Of course he is a nasty c**t - he is a truly awful individual which is what makes it so funny. In the outtakes you can see Paul Kaye himself being taken aback by his own acting. 

On 14/11/2020 at 02:30, gav-ffc said:

3:48 in this is perfection, clearly crashes into her mum/family member and then the maw comes out the car with no shoes on blaming the dashcamer who’s probably not let them into the lane they wanted but that’s what poor planning does.

Wid