Your YouTube guilty pleasures

The man getting arrested shouting “Get your hand off my penis!”

That clip is hilarious. Did you see that they found the guy (after years of people claiming he was dead, or a former chess grandmaster, etc) a couple of months ago?

Mines are:

Old gameshows/quiz shows
80s and 90s Finnish punk music
Jim Cornette
70s sitcoms too awful/controversial to be televised nowadays

My brother, who is probably less strange than me, does however watch speedrunning videos. Including folk talking about the history of speedruns and the like.

I try to find old kids programmes from the late 70s/early 80s that I just about remember.

I found a couple of "Heads and tails" recently, narrated by Sir Derek of Griffiths.

Occasionally I watch old Scottish football games featuring diddy clubs or groundhopper videos of grounds that are now gone or disused. There's one of Balbeggie Juniors on there, folks!

Been watching tons of old Scottish fitba highlights.

Got into tracker videos. Cars and plant nicked and recovered. 

Watching Piers Morgan rip into the government has also become a guilty pleasure. Suddenly he's no longer a complete cock.

1 minute ago, Gaz FFC said:

Been watching tons of old Scottish fitba highlights.

Got into tracker videos. Cars and plant nicked and recovered. 

Watching Piers Morgan rip into the government has also become a guilty pleasure. Suddenly he's no longer a complete cock.

Piers Morgan .. I'm banning government ministers from my show.

Piers Morgan... Government ministers aren't coming on my show!!

1 hour ago, Markka said:

That clip is hilarious. Did you see that they found the guy (after years of people claiming he was dead, or a former chess grandmaster, etc) a couple of months ago?

Nope, I read he has died in the comments section on YouTube.  You got a link?

1 hour ago, DrewDon said:

'And you, Sir. Are you waiting to receive my limp penis?'

The entire thing is just so funny and needs no explanation as to what is actually going on, just one of those glorious moments in life that was caught on camera.

”I’m under what?!”

1 hour ago, Markka said:

I'm sure I watched a video of him recreating his lines recently, sans tache.

Might be weird but I sometimes fling on audio commentary playlists (director/producer commentaries on movies) to help me get to sleep; doesn't matter what the film is but there's something about muted film audio in the background with someone talking about editing or whatever in a soothing voice that can leave me drooling on the pillow in 5 minutes. Frank Darabont talking about the Shawshank Redemption is my go-to for this, great stuff. John McTiernan (Die Hard director) has a pretty dull voice to hear which is great.

Cricket commentary on 5 live late at night can be braw as a sleeping aid too, sometimes it's on in the wee small hours and the hum of the crowd in the background seems to help me drift off. 

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

Might be weird but I sometimes fling on audio commentary playlists (director/producer commentaries on movies) to help me get to sleep; doesn't matter what the film is but there's something about muted film audio in the background with someone talking about editing or whatever in a soothing voice that can leave me drooling on the pillow in 5 minutes. Frank Darabont talking about the Shawshank Redemption is my go-to for this, great stuff. John McTiernan (Die Hard director) has a pretty dull voice to hear which is great.
Cricket commentary on 5 live late at night can be braw as a sleeping aid too, sometimes it's on in the wee small hours and the hum of the crowd in the background seems to help me drift off. 
Cricket could definitely put anyone to sleep.

I enjoy

First We Feast: Hot Ones (Guy interviews folk whilst eating hot sauce covered chicken wings)

David Firth (Creepy cartoons)

Swatpaz (Scottish cartoonist)

Numberphile (Maths)

Rebecca Vocal Athlete (Voice coach reacting to singers)