Virtual Season Ticket

6 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Motherwell £12, Killie, Dundee United and Saints £12.50, and then Livi come steaming in with £20. St Johnstone not much better at £17.50.

I think ours is so "high", so that season ticket holders aren't being done out of money.

I dont think we've offered discounts on season tickets next season like others have done.

9 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Motherwell £12, Killie, Dundee United and Saints £12.50, and then Livi come steaming in with £20. St Johnstone not much better at £17.50.

Ouch. We will rightly be getting stick if the quality is anything but extremely high.

Edited by EdinburghLivi

I think ours is so "high", so that season ticket holders aren't being done out of money.
I dont think we've offered discounts on season tickets next season like others have done.
Our ST holders are getting shafted by a few quid per game but everyone knew it was a risk buying one without having a clue when it would even be restarting.

Anything more than £15 is a tad steep but I'm sure folk will be happy to pay it just to see the football again.

21 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Our ST holders are getting shafted by a few quid per game but everyone knew it was a risk buying one without having a clue when it would even be restarting.

Our busiest stand (East) is £325, so that's £17.10 per match, if we get 19 home games.

£17.50 is about right if you're not wanting to punish your most loyal fans by virtually making their season ticket purchase pointless. 

I'm now tempted to buy a season ticket as it would be cheaper than PPV and give me Sky matches.

Our busiest stand (East) is £325, so that's £17.10 per match, if we get 19 home games.
£17.50 is about right if you're not wanting to punish your most loyal fans by virtually making their season ticket purchase pointless. 
I'm now tempted to buy a season ticket as it would be cheaper than PPV and give me Sky matches.

The sky matches aren’t included? Or have I missed something.

Pretty sure it was confirmed that Sky matches were being included, certainly in the saints season ticket one they are. Unless I’ve once again read it wrongly!?

Just now, Scotty Tunbridge said:

You can watch Sky matches on Saints TV if you have a season ticket. If I don't buy a season ticket then I wouldn't get them (I have Sky so the point is sort of moot though).

Pretty sure it was confirmed that Sky matches were being included, certainly in the saints season ticket one they are. Unless I’ve once again read it wrongly!?

You can watch Sky matches on Saints TV if you have a season ticket. If I don't buy a season ticket then I wouldn't get them (I have Sky so the point is sort of moot though).

Misread st Johnstone’s statement sorry, seems it is on season tickets but not on one off PPV

48 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Hibs not offering it for our game on Saturday. c***s.

Most of the staff dealing with this have been on furlough, so they havent been able to sort it out in time.

I did have to laugh at the P&B tweet talking about Hibs "picking and choosing matches".............the Killie one is the only one that will miss out, the next 3 are on Sky, and after that you can get what you want.

I am sure the half dozen killie fans that dont have IPTV access for Hibs TV will moan about it on twitter though.................

Most of the staff dealing with this have been on furlough, so they havent been able to sort it out in time.
I did have to laugh at the P&B tweet talking about Hibs "picking and choosing matches".............the Killie one is the only one that will miss out, the next 3 are on Sky, and after that you can get what you want.
I am sure the half dozen killie fans that dont have IPTV access for Hibs TV will moan about it on twitter though.................

The majority of clubs, if not all, will have had staff on furlough and have been able to organise in time for the season starting. That only reads like Hibs are relying on broadcasters to cover early part of the season. I would think that the amount of Killie fans who would buy a stream would more than cover the months wages of those responsible for setting up the system for pay-per-view options.