Virtual Season Ticket

They are all playing the last minute game.

Looks like Morton will only announcing season ticket details once they see how many of 19/20 ST holders seek a part refund byĀ this Friday.

This is understandable as they try to work out next seasons budget.

PL teams will be encouraging fans to buy season tickets to firm up on guaranteed income, PPV will be an extra and won't be know until each game starts. Might be a bonus if away fans buy into it. I personally am looking forward to watching the away games and cuttingĀ  back on travel and food costs.

Looks like Morton will only announcing season ticket details once they see how many of 19/20 ST holders seek a part refund byĀ this Friday.
PL teams will be encouraging fans to buy season tickets to firm up on guaranteed income, PPV will be an extra and won't be know until each game starts. Might be a bonus if away fans buy into it. I personally am looking forward to watching the away games and cuttingĀ  back on travel and food costs.
Yep it's fair enough clubs want to maximise ST sales.

The way I see it they could put a lot of folks minds at ease. What difference will a week make now?

I think it would be mental not to allow non ST holders and away fans not to PPV a stream. Think of it. For example we'd usually get 300 County fans, if they were able to pay say Ā£10 to watch Saints v County you could get double even triple that would be willing to pay.

12 minutes ago, Paisley Ton said:

The point is nobody has confirmed any way for fans to watch away games.

1 hour ago, Romeo said:
6 hours ago, Busta Nut said:
My mates have Celtic and Rangers season tickets.Ā 
They told me their ST only covers virtual access. If they didn't renew they were losing their seat and told tough titties.

Is that true?
Ā 
(Sorry I know this has probably been covered in here, I am miles behind)

Thats true no option other than to renew at full price .

What a horrible set of clubs

13 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

The point is nobody has confirmed any way for fans to watch away games.

Didn't Hamilton confirm their games will be Ā£10 PPV? There's how you're watching your side against Hamilton.

The problem clubs are going to face now is the pricing. Most have charged ST holders the usual price but giving them a stream instead for the games that are BCD. So a PPV stream of 1 game will surely be the same (or very close) as the normal single ticket price would have been? Otherwise ST holders are getting the raw deal there. (Actually not an issue with those like Motherwell who are guaranteeing X amount of games with your ST, rolled over to next season as required).

I think the HibsTV comment is a red herring. HibsTV (and RedTV and all the others) will still operate as normal. UK people will get audio coverage and can replay the match in full later on, get all the highlights and interviews etc. This isn't the product you would be buying (as a home or away fan) to watch a one-off game live. There will be another productĀ that season ticket holders will get access to and other fans will be able to purchase on a game-by-game basis.Ā 

Aberdeen said last week that the details for their season ticket holders would be sent out this week. They won't be in a rush to give out details of PPV pricing as the Rangers game is on Sky so cannot be sold separately.Ā Ā Ā 

Edited by Fillin

7 minutes ago, Fillin said:

Aberdeen said last week that the details for their season ticket holders would be sent out this week. They won't be in a rush to give out details of PPV pricing as the Rangers game is on Sky so cannot be sold separately.Ā Ā Ā 

Yep, there are only 3 clubs whose games are able to be shown on PPV next week - Dundee United, Hibs and St Mirren. All the other 9 clubs are at least a fortnight away from having to worry about this.

Edited by craigkillie

1 hour ago, Busta Nut said:

What a horrible set of clubs

Iā€™m not sure if I follow your question - I received my season ticket renewal as I normally would which gives me access to watch all home games behind closed doors and then attend Ibrox when they eventually start letting fans back inside grounds.

If you didnā€™t renew by the deadline, then your seat would then be available in the general sale of season tickets (those on the waiting list prioritised).

Whatā€™s the issue with that? I canā€™t see it working any other way and you surely wouldnā€™t expect clubs not to sell your seat if you chose not to renew?

3 minutes ago, AJF said:

Iā€™m not sure if I follow your question - I received my season ticket renewal as I normally would which gives me access to watch all home games behind closed doors and then attend Ibrox when they eventually start letting fans back inside grounds.

If you didnā€™t renew by the deadline, then your seat would then be available in the general sale of season tickets (those on the waiting list prioritised).

Whatā€™s the issue with that? I canā€™t see it working any other way and you surely wouldnā€™t expect clubs not to sell your seat if you chose not to renew?

If you are happy with them fucking you over then fair fucks mate.

17 minutes ago, AJF said:

Pretty much standard for most clubs I think.Ā 

14 minutes ago, AJF said:

How are they doing that though? Iā€™m missing your point.

You clearly are.

Paying for a season ticket to watch bits/part/half of it on telly?

You've been shagged mate.

5 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

You clearly are.

Paying for a season ticket to watch bits/part/half of it on telly?

You've been shagged mate.

Ah right, so itā€™s an issue with all clubs selling season tickets, not just Rangers and Celtic?

20 minutes ago, AJF said:

How are they doing that though? Iā€™m missing your point.

There are a few posters on P&B who are your own personal financial advisors, and telling you what to do with your money. Youā€™re apparently not intelligent enough to make your own decisions.

Just now, kingjoey said:

There are a few posters on P&B who are your own personal financial advisors, and telling you what to do with your money. Youā€™re apparently not intelligent enough to make your own decisions.

Yep, I can see that. I was just confused as they made it out as if it was an issue solely confined to Rangers and Celtic, rather than any club that is selling season tickets.

5 minutes ago, AJF said:

Ah right, so itā€™s an issue with all clubs selling season tickets, not just Rangers and Celtic?

No, just teams selling season tickets the fans won't get to fully use. If more clubs are doing the same I am unaware of them, their fans are getting shagged also.

6 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

No, just teams selling season tickets the fans won't get to fully use. If more clubs are doing the same I am unaware of them, their fans are getting shagged also.

I agree. Clubs telling fans whoĀ feelĀ that they can afford to help out their clubs, that they should buy a season ticket and they will get into the ground for every home match of the season. I presume that is what you are telling us is happening?

2 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I agree. Clubs telling fans whoĀ feelĀ that they can afford to help out their clubs, that they should buy a season ticket and they will get into the ground for every home match of the season. I presume that is what you are telling us is happening?

I am saying people who are buying full price season tickets, that won't get to use them in full, are being ripped off.

Is that such a wild thought? Am I the stupid one?

Ā£325 for a St JohnstoneĀ season ticket. That's Ā£17 a game, a fair few of which might only be available watching via Saints tv.

Most will have done it in good faith knowing it's not good value for money, but it provides the club with vital income at a really tough time. Ā Same for all season ticket holders at clubs across the country.

I think all matches should be available PPV for pay as you go supporters and away fans, but itĀ shouldn't work out cheaper per match than what season ticket holders are paying. Ā Ā£20 for a St Johnstone game going by the above pricing would be about right surely.

Would also like all clubs to make reciprocal agreementsĀ whereby away club ST holders all get a discount on watching the home teams' stream. Ā 

Ā 

24 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

You are unaware of other clubs selling season tickets?

Nah, Iā€™m not having that šŸ˜‚