Anonymous Are Back

5 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Yes, it was definitely his poor joke and not you making a c**t of it. 

I know. Thanks for pointing it out though

1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

Mr X could have done with a little help from his friends.

You think I have friends?

It's probably whatever intelligence agency he was primarily employed by. 
There has been very little media comment about his side kick Gishlaine mimicking her Da by completely vanishing without trace....
My money would be on Mossad. Ghislaine's late father was an agent of longstanding and what better way of keeping a whole lot of folk, Governments and organisations from criticising the actions of Israel by metaphorically and literally seducing them into a catalogue of compromising situations.

36 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:
8 hours ago, Detournement said:
It's probably whatever intelligence agency he was primarily employed by. 
There has been very little media comment about his side kick Gishlaine mimicking her Da by completely vanishing without trace....

My money would be on Mossad. Ghislaine's late father was an agent of longstanding and what better way of keeping a whole lot of folk, Governments and organisations from criticising the actions of Israel by metaphorically and literally seducing them into a catalogue of compromising situations.

That seems the most likely explanation.

I didn't want to say it though as I was worried Dormolin might have run out of red dots over the weekend. 

5 hours ago, Mr X said:
8 hours ago, tamthebam said:
Whoosh 
When "Epstein" was mentioned I automatically thought of The Beatles manager Brian Epstein and not the sex pest and financier Jeffrey Epstein.

Ah, I'm sorry. Your joke was well below the required level of quality for me to notice

Oooh, isn't he BOLD?!

Those allegations against Trump aren't new but I don't recall all the sickening details being released a few years back. In a normal world anyone with any association with someone like Epstein would be ruined, so it says a lot about how the world works that many of them are still running the place. Which also guarantees that nothing will ever happen about it.

1 hour ago, Zetterlund said:

Those allegations against Trump aren't new but I don't recall all the sickening details being released a few years back. In a normal world anyone with any association with someone like Epstein would be ruined, so it says a lot about how the world works that many of them are still running the place. Which also guarantees that nothing will ever happen about it.

There's also tons of influential people that will look at Epstein clearly getting got and brazenly claim the man who wanted to seed humanity and live forever somehow felt he couldn't go on living any longer after a couple of months in the slammer.

• 2 weeks later...