Anonymous Are Back

19 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Is the Princess Di stuff actually from them? Or just twitter bullshit?

Haven't seen what they've got directly but it sounds like rehashed twitter bullshit and old allegations so far.

4 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

Apparently if your name is in an address book, you're a paedophile and a child sex trafficker. 

That'll be why the yellow pages and the phone directory are on its last knees. 

^^ Casting doubt on this before his number turns up in Epstein's black book

14 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

My money is still on either the Royal Family or the Clinton Crime Family offing Epstein

It's probably whatever intelligence agency he was primarily employed by. 

There has been very little media comment about his side kick Gishlaine mimicking her Da by completely vanishing without trace....

14 hours ago, tamthebam said:

I was trying to work out why Donald Trump would have Brian Epstein killed.

They were best mates and neighbours in Florida. The fairly strong rumour is that Epstein had dirt on all sorts of high profile people and there are doubts over his suicide in prison.

The District Attorney who cut Epstein a generous deal in the 00s ended up as a Secretary for State in  Trumps administration before resigning last yea when a judge ruled the deal illegal

ETA - Blaine, Robert, Ivana and Ivanka Trump are all in Epstiens little black book

Edited by Mr X

26 minutes ago, Mr X said:

They were best mates and neighbours in Florida. The fairly strong rumour is that Epstein had dirt on all sorts of high profile people and there are doubts over his suicide in prison.

The District Attorney who cut Epstein a generous deal in the 00s ended up as a Secretary for State in  Trumps administration before resigning last yea when a judge ruled the deal illegal

ETA - Blaine, Robert, Ivana and Ivanka Trump are all in Epstiens little black book

And Barry Hearn. 

4 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

9EF5C853-CAF9-4200-BCC8-F61D21769559.gif

Barry does seem like a wrong ‘un. He took young Edward (in your gif above) to his boxing gym when he was a kid and punched his lights out to teach him some sort of East End lesson. 

I’m obviously doing it wrong as my kid daughter broke one of my teeth when I let her spar with me. 

1 hour ago, Mr X said:

Whoosh 

When "Epstein" was mentioned I automatically thought of The Beatles manager Brian Epstein and not the sex pest and financier Jeffrey Epstein.

There has been very little media comment about his side kick Gishlaine mimicking her Da by completely vanishing without trace....

The first hit failed because they all got trapped in the door Looney Tunes style

7 hours ago, Detournement said:

Maybe she got invited to a party on a yacht...

6 hours ago, Mr X said:

1 hour ago, Mr X said:
4 hours ago, tamthebam said:
Whoosh 
When "Epstein" was mentioned I automatically thought of The Beatles manager Brian Epstein and not the sex pest and financier Jeffrey Epstein.

Ah, I'm sorry. Your joke was well below the required level of quality for me to notice

Yes, it was definitely his poor joke and not you making a c**t of it.