George Floyd/Black Lives Matter Protests

15 minutes ago, Raidernation said:

Just got warnings that they’ve recommended closing down Aurora city center ( where I live) due to “rioting”
emoji15.pngemoji15.png

I'll have a crate of Jim Beams please if you're taking orders.

P.S.

Edited by welshbairn

59 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

It’s mostly white middle class guys in their 20s doing the looting.

Depends where you're at; in Chicago the southside has been getting the shit kicked out of it all day, the middle class white guys are all chanting in front of Trump Tower. 

8 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

I’m pointing out the stupidity of your assertion that if you’ve not criticised something it then you endorse it.

8 hours ago, dorlomin said:

That is literally the accusation against the three officers who watched Derek Chauvin.

I've seen some spectacular bullshit on P&B before, but this.

Three police officers standing idly by failing to intervene while watching their colleague kill a handcuffed man by pinning him to the ground with a knee into his neck for 9 minutes is literally the same thing as criticising the human rights abuses of a western democracy without having pointed out the human rights abuses of every regime guilty of them in the world.

You're a lunatic.

10 hours ago, bennett said:

Which part of social distancing and global pandemic do these clowns not get...

Have they been locked outside rugby park?

I’m pointing out the stupidity of your assertion that if you’ve not criticised something it then you endorse it.  Only a simpleton, or someone so consumed with rage, would fail to understand the point.

This is ironic, considering the lengthy to and fro we had were you repeatedly demanded I condemn the behaviour of a few Falkirk fans. Not just once either. And you often go after Biggie looking for specific condemnations of the behaviour of a certain racist has-been.

23 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
10 hours ago, Granny Danger said:
I’m pointing out the stupidity of your assertion that if you’ve not criticised something it then you endorse it.  Only a simpleton, or someone so consumed with rage, would fail to understand the point.

This is ironic, considering the lengthy to and fro we had were you repeatedly demanded I condemn the behaviour of a few Falkirk fans. Not just once either. And you often go after Biggie looking for specific condemnations of the behaviour of a certain racist has-been.

Calm doon.  Stay doon.  :)