George Floyd/Black Lives Matter Protests

1 hour ago, sureiknow said:

And not the c***s that scared the Horse into bolting?

Usual Facist left that support this.

I didn’t say I supported anything, I said it was fucking hilarious 

1 hour ago, sureiknow said:

And not the c***s that scared the Horse into bolting?

Usual Facist left that support this.

Is your dome alright after that head on collision with the street thug traffic light?

Interesting take on racism within america.
This guy grew up near where the KKK were still marching on 4th July parades in the 1990s unbelievably.
He had death threats and was just told to get on with it from his headmaster.
Turned his life around and realises that everyone who really helped him was white.
So really the only people that can change racism are white because they usually have all the power positions to do anything meaningful.
This is why Trump is so toxic, instead of looting people need to vote or try to support candidates who stand up for what's right.

I couldn't imagine stuff like this being tolerated in the 1980s. 💩 Can it actually get any more degenerate? I suppose one of the Pussy Riot members stuck a frozen chicken up their vagina, but I'm not sure that's any lower that defecating on a police car...

18 minutes ago, Sinner-to-Saint said:

I couldn't imagine stuff like this being tolerated in the 1980s. 💩 Can it actually get any more degenerate? I suppose one of the Pussy Riot members stuck a frozen chicken up their vagina, but I'm not sure that's any lower that defecating on a police car...

I'm sure we've all had to improvise to deal with a turtle's head once or twice. Nobody else was using the car. 

Unless i'm missing some hidden meaning, that biffer appears to be perpetuating the mandingo stereotype while suggesting that black mens' knobs look like aubergines? If that is a real photo actually in the implied context, then i'm surprised she hasn't had her head kicked in. 

I'm sure there are more hygeinic ways to defrost a chicken. 

4 minutes ago, coprolite said:

I'm sure we've all had to improvise to deal with a turtle's head once or twice. Nobody else was using the car. 

Unless i'm missing some hidden meaning, that biffer appears to be perpetuating the mandingo stereotype while suggesting that black mens' knobs look like aubergines? If that is a real photo actually in the implied context, then i'm surprised she hasn't had her head kicked in. 

I'm sure there are more hygeinic ways to defrost a chicken. 

I always thought it was just used as a phallic emoji, and this seems to be the case:

aubergine.jpg.77694e43d92fb8c01710f16d5bb4fb1d.jpg

39 minutes ago, Sinner-to-Saint said:

She's not the only one to have referenced black male genitalia, though:

386492802_BLM001.thumb.png.5bca1f21c327e276ee8e56f4bb761401.png

I'm not sure what this sort of thing is supposed to achieve? 

4 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

It seems to wind up yer da’s a belter. 

If it's true for everyone who reads it he's a paedo. 

No doubt he's trying to cause offence and amuse his mates but he mainly looks like a massive VL in his cagoule and shitey wee sign about how much of a shagger he is. 

5 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

It seems to wind up yer da’s a belter. 

Well, exactly. That's the problem with some protesters, their intention seems to be to antagonise their political adversaries as much as possible, which results in more animosity and tension between groups. It's always happened, whether it be songs about Bobby Sands and chicken suppers to wind up Republicans or parties in George Square celebrating Maggie Thatcher's death or signs like the one above. Where does it end, though? With the current economic climate portending a deep recession, I think this could be a frightening decade. We just need something like Trump's assassination, or a major incident like 9/11 to really start something massive.

This is amazing! I'd really love to see some of these cities scrap their police forces. I'm an anarchist when it comes to other people's cities. In fact I'd be willing to donate to any campaign that's likely to succeed if they promise to do that. 🍿

Could this actually happen somewhere like Detroit or Chicago? 🙏 🤞

6 hours ago, heedthebaa said:

That is fucking hilarious, what a dipshit 😂

Who’s a dipshit in the video? The polis isn’t in control of where the horse is going. Think it was in England it happened and a female officer. She was lucky she never got decaffeinated.

5 hours ago, Sinner-to-Saint said:

Well, exactly. That's the problem with some protesters, their intention seems to be to antagonise their political adversaries as much as possible, which results in more animosity and tension between groups. It's always happened, whether it be songs about Bobby Sands and chicken suppers to wind up Republicans or parties in George Square celebrating Maggie Thatcher's death or signs like the one above. Where does it end, though? With the current economic climate portending a deep recession, I think this could be a frightening decade. We just need something like Trump's assassination, or a major incident like 9/11 to really start something massive.

Can we not do both?

5 hours ago, coprolite said:

If it's true for everyone who reads it he's a paedo. 

No doubt he's trying to cause offence and amuse his mates but he mainly looks like a massive VL in his cagoule and shitey wee sign about how much of a shagger he is. 

^^ Maggot found 🔬 🧐 

4 hours ago, Sinner-to-Saint said:

This is amazing! I'd really love to see some of these cities scrap their police forces. I'm an anarchist when it comes to other people's cities. In fact I'd be willing to donate to any campaign that's likely to succeed if they promise to do that. 🍿

Could this actually happen somewhere like Detroit or Chicago? 🙏 🤞

Early on the guy mentions the police unions.  These seem to be amongst the most reactionary groups in this shitshow.

’Our members right or wrong’ is not a reasonable or sustainable position to take when people’s civil liberties are being destroyed and minorities are dying unlawfully at the hands of these members.

Who’s a dipshit in the video? The polis isn’t in control of where the horse is going. Think it was in England it happened and a female officer. She was lucky she never got decaffeinated.

She was lucky the horse never starbucksed her off the back.