George Floyd/Black Lives Matter Protests

6 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:
The hipster that landed the punch.Image

Lmao he's a fat racist with a beard. I don't think he's wearing the t-shirt ironically or drinks oat milk.

33 minutes ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

Yeah, you keep telling yourself that.

Are you ok, bennet? You aren't half throwing yourself about the forum the last couple of days, and in all honesty not making a lot of sense.

Half arsed attempt there, you can do better than that.

23 minutes ago, Smurph said:

Lmao he's a fat racist with a beard. I don't think he's wearing the t-shirt ironically or drinks oat milk.

He's got a beard so obviously he's a wrong un.

6 minutes ago, bennett said:

Half arsed attempt there, you can do better than that.

Like I said, not making a lot of sense. Can you not get out fish-murdering again? Clear your head a bit, have a wee sit on the riverbank - maybe see a kingfisher or two?

The bbc and media this morning giving free airtime to yon american bint who married the soldier's laddie who hangs about with (past tense) the saxe-coburg-gothas.  She was an actress who fulfilled her shallow life's dream of marrying a rich (taxpayers' money) english upper class fanny.  Now she's the authoritative voice on world problems and all things racism.

Get this whole extended shower of privileged arseholes made into history when the world revolution comes.

1 minute ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Just feel acab is a bit of an odd position for someone in your line of work to hold, but hey free speech and all.

I assumed he was saying All Conservatives Are b*****ds? I may be wrong. 

4 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I assumed he was saying All Conservatives Are b*****ds? I may be wrong. 

Oh, you're not wrong - although some are just stupid. The vast majority? Bastárds.

Coppers, convicts, most demographic groups*? A mixture of varying levels of good guys and wanks.

Conservatives? Bastárds, stupid, or both. 100%

*Beginning with "C" or any other letter. No alphabetism here.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

1 hour ago, bennett said:

The facists of the future will call themselves anti facists.

How do you define fascism out of interest?

I, personally, have yet to see a better explanation than Umberto Eco's if you're struggling to put it into words yourself. Would you agree his 14 points would constitute a universal definition of fascism?

27 minutes ago, hearthammer said:

The bbc and media this morning giving free airtime to yon american bint who married the soldier's laddie who hangs about with (past tense) the saxe-coburg-gothas.  She was an actress who fulfilled her shallow life's dream of marrying a rich (taxpayers' money) english upper class fanny.  Now she's the authoritative voice on world problems and all things racism.

Get this whole extended shower of privileged arseholes made into history when the world revolution comes.

You're right. Absolutely shocking that the news gives airtime to ordinary people who have no experience of racially-based prejudice.