George Floyd/Black Lives Matter Protests

38 minutes ago, MuckleMoo said:

Ex wife is called Karen. I can confirm that she was/is a bitch!

She reminds me of a couple of exes. Used to attract nutters like moths to a candle.

30 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Ooft, that's one of the wife's relatives to a tee. Think I'll call her Karen from now on. Almost got us thrown out during an amazing Mexican meal because the waiter didn't know if our food contained pork; was going to contact the news because she might have been fed a non-Kosher meal, and wanted money off the bill as a result. Thinking about it, she always wants money off the bill.

It's a Mexican restaurant. If you want to keep kosher, eat the fucking guacamole, and shut your hole.

My ex's step maw proudly told me that she complains everywhere she goes because you're guaranteed to get something off. Definite Karen.

2 minutes ago, HeartsOfficialMoaner said:

Just getting fired doesn't seem enough to me. 

Especially not with a broken arm, 20 stitches and a night in the cells. What kind of training do these c***s get, they make the looters look like angels.

7 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Especially not with a broken arm, 20 stitches and a night in the cells. What kind of training do these c***s get, they make the looters look like angels.

The Killology guy's been linked a couple of times.

24 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

My ex's step maw proudly told me that she complains everywhere she goes because you're guaranteed to get something off. Definite Karen.

They’re needing something off the face.