George Floyd/Black Lives Matter Protests

Just now, rossi30 said:

I think everyone is familiar with their marxist views, defunding the police etc. A sizeable number of their core support are anti white racists.

You mean that American thing, spending more on mental health care and less on militarising the police to deal with it? I wouldn't call that marxist, quite Scandinavian Social Democratic if anything. 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Brightside said:

I don't think you know what "defunding the police" actually means.

I know what blm supporters in the US think it means, i've listened to some of their interviews and what they're asking for. 😂

27 minutes ago, rossi30 said:

Responses like that are exactly why blm have set race relations back 30 years... 2020 the year when everything makes you racist.

Honestly, people like you make me realise why I get peltered on here at times. I would like to point out that I have zero time for racist idiots like him.

Feel like the Defund the Police stuff is funny because you get good points like this (even if it’s in response to a meme)

https://twitter.com/neoliberal_dad/status/1335996752294518786?s=20

And realise Defund The Police is a sensible response to people saying “Abolish the police/ prisons!” is mental/ unworkable. It feels like a conscious attempt to moderate the slogan to show it’s feasibility and people still get mad and call it impossible/ loony Marxism. Almost like some people are just arguing in bad faith and don’t want anything to change!

Edited by NotThePars

2 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:

Honestly, people like you make me realise why I get peltered on here at times. I would like to point out that I have zero time for racist idiots like him.

Typical leftie response 😂 agree with everything we say or you're a bigoted, racist, homophobe 

1 minute ago, rossi30 said:

Disagreeing with supporting blm does not make somebody racist. It's called freedom of speech and it goes both ways. Players are entitled to kneel just like fans are entitled to boo if they choose to. 

Aye, racists are entitled to express their racism. And all the rest of us are entitled to point out that they’re racist scum.

2 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Some startlingly edgy and hard patter here from a 'new' poster who definitely didn't have their latest tragic edgelord alias recently banned.

I didn't have anything banned, my last post was 3/4 years ago.

Edited by rossi30