George Floyd/Black Lives Matter Protests

4 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

I had a gander at a Millwall forum to see what was being said about it. Big mistake. I mean, I was expecting it to be bad, but I wasn't expecting it to be that bad. 

As a club they do a lot in the general community, they've won family club of the year a good few times in the past five or so years. 

They do however have a ridiculous amount of neanderthals within their support. 

Didn't catch the start of the West Ham game, but sounds like there were a few boos from the crowd during the knee. Chelsea at home this evening as well, imagine they will be the same. 

30 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

It would stop if one home team whose fans boo was brave enough to let the opposition score. Would annoy the f**k out of the racists so gets my vote.

A good protest to the booing would be to not play. If fans boo, the players just walk off. If racist c***s are bothered about wasting their money, then they shouldn't be racist c***s. 

As for the non-booers, f**k knows. Maybe a free pie on their way out of the abandoned fixture. 

57 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

I'm immediately suspicious of any organisation that makes a big deal out of its charity work.

As an organisation, they've spent the last 20 odd years trying to absolve themselves of their fans' sins.

It's true they do a lot though. They're the local club to the school I work at, and they provide us with PE equipment, coaches for our after school clubs and free tickets. A massive contrast to West Ham when I worked near Upton Park - they seemed to do f*ck all in the community.

Millwall fans claim not to be racist and were booing the aims of the BLM movement, perhaps the vile thick arseholes would stop voting Tory who spent 10 years defunding the police in England, something they claim to have an issue with. 

4 hours ago, DrewDon said:

I had a gander at a Millwall forum to see what was being said about it. Big mistake. I mean, I was expecting it to be bad, but I wasn't expecting it to be that bad. 

All the racism was pretty bad but this is taking it too far...

Spoiler

Millwall is a unique and special club. The biggest 'small' club in the world some would say

13 hours ago, UAE1929 said:

Didn't catch the start of the West Ham game, but sounds like there were a few boos from the crowd during the knee. Chelsea at home this evening as well, imagine they will be the same. 

Hardly a surprise though is it? It was gammony football casuals that had clashed with blm in the summer time so they aren’t exactly going to be in support of the movement a few months later now they’re back in at the football. The guys doing the booing will claim they didnt like the blm movement vandalising statues and acting violently, people opposed to them will call it racism. It’s all very predictable.

14 hours ago, accies1874 said:
14 hours ago, DrewDon said:

How long for the word "Marxist" to appear?

I did have a chuckle earlier at this on another forum. 

Screenshot_20201206_081450.jpg

Unfortunately I think you'd get booing from at least a handful of people from a number of the full time clubs in Scotland. 

The use of "Marxism" as a defence is even more scary to me than the fact it's out and out racism. That shows how far the alt right c***s online have embedded themselves in peoples brain and the influence they have.

2 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

Unfortunately I think you'd get booing from at least a handful of people from a number of the full time clubs in Scotland. 

The use of "Marxism" as a defence is even more scary to me than the fact it's out and out racism. That shows how far the alt right c***s online have embedded themselves in peoples brain and the influence they have.

@8MileBU downvoting this is interesting