George Floyd/Black Lives Matter Protests

6 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:
22 minutes ago, madwullie said:
Good to see Lawrence "Lozza" Fox is about to get emptied for libel emoji533.png 

What's the crack with this?

He tweeted that he would be boycotting Sainsburys because they introduced a policy to create safe spaces for black people to share things they may not normally be comfortable with at work - blm and stuff. 

A couple of people called him racist, so, his 14 year old underdeveloped brain decided there was no evidence of him being racist and that it would amount to the same thing if he just started calling people paedophiles with no evidence. 

One target was the head of stonewall(?) who subsequently initiated libel proceedings against him. 

Lozza today suggesting twitter should have some kind of facility to edit / change /delay posts (because apparently he can't help being a big fat stupid racist and needs a technical intervention to ensure he doesn't just start randomly pronouncing people to be child molesters with no evidence) 

Edited by madwullie

Just now, Day of the Lords said:
16 minutes ago, madwullie said:
Good to see Lawrence "Lozza" Fox is about to get emptied for libel emoji533.png 

What's the crack with this?

Called a gay man a paedophile because he's gay. After being called a racist for saying Sainsbury were racist for supporting Black History Month. It's one of these twitter spats that he hopes will get him some cash from American cultural warriors like Katie Hopkins did, without bankruptcy like Katie Hopkins did. I'd imagine a judge will throw it out like Bath Boy's spat with Dugdale. If you're going to sue someone for what they call you on twitter you need an impeccable record to justify what you've called them. 

1 hour ago, madwullie said:

A couple of people called him racist, so, his 14 year old underdeveloped brain decided there was no evidence of him being racist and that it would amount to the same thing if he just started calling people paedophiles with no evidence.

Is @pawpar actually Laurence Fox? 🤔

Screenshot_20201006-215654_Chrome.jpg.9969a1daf2b374e5f8c05e6cf8ef1ebf.jpg

Edited by Szamo's_Ammo

2 hours ago, MixuFruit said:

Called a Stonewall director a paedophile

2 hours ago, madwullie said:

He tweeted that he would be boycotting Sainsburys because they introduced a policy to create safe spaces for black people to share things they may not normally be comfortable with at work - blm and stuff. 

One target was the head of stonewall(?) who subsequently initiated libel proceedings against him. 

Lozza today suggesting twitter should have some kind of facility to edit / change /delay posts (because apparently he can't help being a big fat stupid racist and needs a technical intervention to ensure he doesn't just start randomly pronouncing people to be child molesters with no evidence) 

2 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Called a gay man a paedophile because he's gay. After being called a racist for saying Sainsbury were racist for supporting Black History Month. It's one of these twitter spats that he hopes will get him some cash from American cultural warriors like Katie Hopkins did, without bankruptcy like Katie Hopkins did. I'd imagine a judge will throw it out like Bath Boy's spat with Dugdale. If you're going to sue someone for what they call you on twitter you need an impeccable record to justify what you've called them. 

Aye, he's definitely gone full Katie Hopkins. What an utterly pointless individual. 

Genuinely had no idea who this c**t was until he showed up on Question Time wearing a Rab jacket and I thought immediately that he was a terrible person. It's sad that the British public/media love to grow these type of arseholes and eventually you can't turn a page or channel without hearing what cunty thing they're up to now. 

1 hour ago, dirty dingus said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-54458056

A bail bonds company covered the $1m but I'm sure most of these places ask for 10% as a fee so I take it Chauvin had to put  up $100k or his home to get out. Dog the Bounty Hunter Breaks Down Talking About Late Wife, Explains Why He  Proposed to Moon Angell (Exclusive) | Entertainment Tonight

I'd say there's almost no chance he put up the money himself. Wealthy racist donor IMO.

If it's tax-deductable, cold have been Trump.

Edited by Gordon EF

25 minutes ago, Gordon EF said:

I'd say there's almost no chance he put up the money himself. Wealthy racist donor IMO.

If it's tax-deductable, cold have been Trump.

The article I read said it was a non-cash bond - I guess this means providing some asset as a guarantee such as a property.