George Floyd/Black Lives Matter Protests

The trainer who posted it has had his Instagram username splashed about, still looks like he's employed by the gym. How anyone could think it's acceptable is beyond me.

Even without the 12 years a slave reference "slavery was hard" is probably the most insensitive thing I have seen in a long long time. Sadly slavery is still a huge problem today and maybe PureGym can educate their staff, regardless of their ethnicity.

The trainer who posted it has had his Instagram username splashed about, still looks like he's employed by the gym. How anyone could think it's acceptable is beyond me.
Even without the 12 years a slave reference "slavery was hard" is probably the most insensitive thing I have seen in a long long time. Sadly slavery is still a huge problem today and maybe PureGym can educate their staff, regardless of their ethnicity.

I wouldn’t sack the guy like it was an incredibly (funny) dumb guy post and insensitive but I doubt it was malicious and don’t think it’s useful to make someone unemployed during a pandemic for being a low IQ roid head.

2 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

I'm sure Sepp Blatter compared footballers being asked to fulfil the contract they signed to modern day slavery, referencing Cristiano Ronaldo at Man United.

Prince reckoned he was a slave because he had to record some songs he'd been paid millions for. 

Slave:

prince-slave.jpg.42d74980365240d6279b514159667003.jpg

Dave:

CgmTNF3WMAAJfg2.jpeg.9376229e75d97bc8ee399ffd911d8623.jpeg

Wasn't there a footballer (I think it was Ashley Cole) who said he was being 'treated like a slave' because he was 'only' on £50k a week and Arsenal wouldn't let him out of his contract?

How we chuckled.

4 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

I'm sure Sepp Blatter compared footballers being asked to fulfil the contract they signed to modern day slavery, referencing Cristiano Ronaldo at Man United.

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

Wasn't there a footballer (I think it was Ashley Cole) who said he was being 'treated like a slave' because he was 'only' on £50k a week and Arsenal wouldn't let him out of his contract?

How we chuckled.

Don't listen to Troy Deeney's interview on the Louis Theroux podcast - you will lose your mind. 

How we chuckled.
Floyd Mayweather once referred to a contract to fight 6 times for $12 million dollars as a slave contract. Probably quite a few examples tbh.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:
4 hours ago, DA Baracus said:
How we chuckled.

Floyd Mayweather once referred to a contract to fight 6 times for $12 million dollars as a slave contract. Probably quite a few examples tbh.

Footballers and boxers have to survive on slave's wages while immergants get free houses and £30,000 cash. Disgusting.