George Floyd/Black Lives Matter Protests

15 minutes ago, Angusfifer said:

Philpy has got previous for Lee Wallacing his neighbours. 

So I for one am putting my faith in the linolicking c**t doing the correct thing 

Philpy being a massive grass v philpy being an absolute fantasist so none of this happened. 

BoringDeadlyIberianlynx-size_restricted.gif.669c9447b27656ab346a19325835f81a.gif

On 11/07/2020 at 17:02, Hillonearth said:

This house is pretty much a landmark on London Road maybe half a mile east of Celtic Park:

The royal connection to Glasgow's Parkhead protest house near ...

What is surprising is that it hasn't been added to by some ned's shitey tag as usually happens elsewhere.

2 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

What is surprising is that it hasn't been added to by some ned's shitey tag as usually happens elsewhere.

There is a big space at the bottom crying out for one of Throbber's rainbow knobs.

Come on Throbber! 

11 hours ago, virginton said:

Except that you literally did make up a story claiming that you were autistic in order to worm yourself into a friendship group with random posters from this very forum. If the unravelling of that Walter Mitty tale didn't count as a 'very awkward place' to be then I don't know what does tbh.

Not like you to spout the same pish eh. Yes, that whole thing back then was a lie, but maybe if you weren't so fucking quick to judge what happened to cause all that you might just understand. Sad thing is you're not the only one living in the past. 

1 minute ago, philpy said:

Not like you to spout the same pish eh. Yes, that whole thing back then was a lie, but maybe if you weren't so fucking quick to judge what happened to cause all that you might just understand. Sad thing is you're not the only one living in the past. 

True or not philpy, you've posted it now. What if someone in work has read it?

2 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

True or not philpy, you've posted it now. What if someone in work has read it?

I'm not talking about the work thing sarge, I'm talking about the autism thing. 

1 hour ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I know, but the one about racism and over charging. I don't think it would be hard identify where you're talking about.

Yup, body building racists working in a builders merchant in East Lothian surely aren’t ten a penny. I saw this guy hanging around Seafield yesterday so it could have been the guy on his lunch break:

2E8C12A9-D36C-4FEF-BC9C-5CAB7307B76E.gif

22 minutes ago, throbber said:

Yup, body building racists working in a builders merchant in East Lothian surely aren’t ten a penny. I saw this guy hanging around Seafield yesterday so it could have been the guy on his lunch break:

I don't think you had to go as far as taking his photon I'm sure he'll be back...

49 minutes ago, throbber said:

Unfortunate hand gesture for an Austrian there.

1 hour ago, throbber said:

He's probably the one that ripped the head off that fox and impregnated mrs throbber again.