George Floyd/Black Lives Matter Protests

7 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Point to a post of mine that voices support for Putin, Erdogan or Hezb’allah.

Just to help out the conversation here GD I think a better rebuttal would be to point out your posts which condemns Putin or Hezb’allah.  You’ve made over 30,000 posts on P&B so I’d imagine you would have quite a few. 

1 minute ago, dorlomin said:

...criticised Putin, Erdogan.

Silence is consent as we say to the 3 officers who watched Derek Chauvin kneel on Floyd's neck. 

Hezb'allah and Jeremy Corbyn's self declared friends. I have to apologise and say it was a cheap shot to suggest you agreed with someone as dumb as Corbyn. 

I can’t recall a post of yours criticising paedophiles.  I wonder what conclusion I should draw from that.   Silence  Is consent?

1 minute ago, Shadow Play said:

Just to help out the conversation here GD I think a better rebuttal would be to point out your posts which condemns Putin or Hezb’allah.  You’ve made over 30,000 posts on P&B so I’d imagine you would have quite a few. 

I’ll let you trawl through them.  You’ll certainly find criticisms of Putin and, probably, Erdogan.

Enjoy your trawling; hope it’s more successful than your trolling.

2 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I can’t recall a post of yours criticising paedophiles.

I utterly and without reservation condemn paedophilia. 

But this is irrelevant. You spend all your energy attacking democracies and none attacking the far more frequent violence against their citizens of autocracies. 

Your only interest in raising human rights abuses is to use it as a stick to beat your opponents in the west.

Just now, Granny Danger said:

I’ll let you trawl through them.  You’ll certainly find criticisms of Putin and, probably, Erdogan.

Enjoy your trawling; hope it’s more successful than your trolling.

As I said GD, just trying to be neighbourly and help the conversation along.  

No way am I going to trawl through your 30,000+ posts.  Too much repetition for my liking 😉

1 minute ago, Shadow Play said:

As I said GD, just trying to be neighbourly and help the conversation along.  

No way am I going to trawl through your 30,000+ posts.  Too much repetition for my liking 😉

We have something in common then.

What about your posts criticising Putin or Erdogan?  If there’s none then apparently your a big fan.

Nah.  Where’s dorlomin’s posts criticising rape or child beating?

So you spend most of your time here attacking human rights in western democracies. 

You never put any effort into attacking human rights abuses by non western regimes.

Your excuse for this is I do not attack rape. Explain how this works. 

Someone needs to tell Assad that Erdogan's come on side with Putin, it will be a big relief to him, the war might be over and Hezbollah can stop fighting these Saudi funded Jihadis and go home. 

Just now, dorlomin said:

So you spend most of your time here attacking human rights in western democracies. 

You never put any effort into attacking human rights abuses by non western regimes.

Your excuse for this is I do not attack rape. Explain how this works. 

I’m pointing out the stupidity of your assertion that if you’ve not criticised something it then you endorse it.  Only a simpleton, or someone so consumed with rage, would fail to understand the point.

1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

I’m pointing out the stupidity of your assertion that if you’ve not criticised something

Except you have spent a huge amount of energy criticising human rights abuses. 

t if you’ve not criticised something it then you endorse it. 

That is literally the accusation against the three officers who watched Derek Chauvin.

You are what you are. I have never suggested those with no interest in politics who do not criticise hard line regimes have any case to answer. All I said is people like you constantly attack western democracies for human rights abuses yet totally ignore all others have an agenda. Its simply a fake position used to attack your political enemies. 

I had spent several posts on this thread trying to discuss US policing and its huge issues. 

1 minute ago, dorlomin said:

Except you have spent a huge amount of energy criticising human rights abuses. 

That is literally the accusation against the three officers who watched Derek Chauvin.

You are what you are. I have never suggested those with no interest in politics who do not criticise hard line regimes have any case to answer. All I said is people like you constantly attack western democracies for human rights abuses yet totally ignore all others have an agenda. Its simply a fake position used to attack your political enemies. 

I had spent several posts on this thread trying to discuss US policing and its huge issues. 

I think you’re an arsehole and I’m glad my posts annoy you so much.

I think you’re an arsehole

I can but aspire to such lofty, intellectual standards. 

One of us is as thick as pigshit. We shall have to differ, as gentlemen, as to which of the twain it is. 

16 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

We have something in common then.

What about your posts criticising Putin or Erdogan?  If there’s none then apparently your a big fan.

I don’t think I’ve ever posted anything political on P&B - either for or against a particular cause / party.

As I was saying GD, I was just trying to help you shut down the conversation with dorlomin quickly and efficiently to let you move on to other matters.

15 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

Dorlomin is just Detournement's Wario isn't he

He's never recovered from his post 2015 General Election meltdown, where he went on a tear filled rant about the SNP costing Ed Milliband a majority and making his Labour voting friends cry.

He also threw his toys out of the pram anytime it was suggested that Team Sky and Wiggins might have been up to no good.