George Floyd/Black Lives Matter Protests

He lived just across the state line, around 30 mins away. You clearly have done zero research, unlike me, and cannot even be bothered to try to conceal your ignorance and prejudice.

Not doing a great job of concealing your own prejudice either m9.

Although I am sort of making the mistake of a serious reply to a trolling shitheel racist.

7 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Not doing a great job of concealing your own prejudice either m9.

Although I am sort of making the mistake of a serious reply to a trolling shitheel racist.

[RAGE DETECTED]

Care to show me where I have expressed bias?

There's a video I found earlier in which he was interviewed on the night, prior to the events, and he stated his intention was to guard property. I haven't given a penny to his crowdfunding page, either - https://www.givesendgo.com/GUCZ 

Based on all the evidence I have seen, he definitely will not be convicted of murder. He's raised over $200,000 for his defence, and has the Covington boys' lawyer working pro bono. 

Just now, Sinner-to-Saint said:

[RAGE DETECTED]

Care to show me where I have expressed bias?

There's a video I found earlier in which he was interviewed on the night, prior to the events, and he stated his intention was to guard property. I haven't given a penny to his crowdfunding page, either - https://www.givesendgo.com/GUCZ 

Based on all the evidence I have seen, he definitely will not be convicted of murder. He's raised over $200,000 for his defence, and has the Covington boys' lawyer working pro bono. 

Na, you are either a racist or someone who thinks it's funny to troll this type of topic. Neither type of person will attract a second more of my time than it takes to call you an arsehole.

Arsehole

This is one of the videos I watched, in which the presenter provides evidence that the kid put out a fire in a dumpster which aggravated the protesters, and that one of the dead is a paedo.

This will be another interesting trial. Do you think it will be televised like the OJ Simpson and Zimmerman court dramas?

5 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

This new breed of troll who thinks saying something utterly moronic and someone calling them c**t for it = effective trolling is such a VL version of your proper troll. Terrible stuff. 

If you consider an objective analysis based on video footage and scutinisng facts to be 'trolling', 'moronic', 'racist' or any other pejorative term you fancy, then aye, I am all of those things. :)

The responses from you, Bairnardo, et al has been ad hominem and invective. I have been perfectly polite and civilised, as any impartial person will see. :)

38 minutes ago, Sinner-to-Saint said:

He lived just across the state line, around 30 mins away. You clearly have done zero research, unlike me, and cannot even be bothered to try to conceal your ignorance and prejudice.

Mare, the fact he "only" travelled 30 minutes, with his gun, to pick a fight and murder two people doesn't really make it that much better.

Your prejudice has been showing for months. We all see you.

3 minutes ago, Sinner-to-Saint said:

If you consider an objective analysis based on video footage and scutinisng facts to be 'trolling', 'moronic', 'racist' or any other pejorative term you fancy, then aye, I am all of those things. :)

The responses from you, Bairnardo, et al has been ad hominem and invective. I have been perfectly polite and civilised, as any impartial person will see. :)

If you’re considering Andy Ngo objective analysis then you’re absolutely a trolling moronic racist.

Just now, GAD said:

Mare, the fact he "only" travelled 30 minutes, with his gun, to pick a fight and murder two people doesn't really make it that much better.

Your prejudice has been showing for months. We all see you.

Another baseless allegation of prejudice without anything at all to substantiate it. :)

Just now, carpetmonster said:

If you’re considering Andy Ngo objective analysis then you’re absolutely a trolling moronic racist.

When did I say he was objective? I merely linked to video footage he'd posted. What you're suggesting he's edited or otherwise manipulated the footage, now?

1 minute ago, Sinner-to-Saint said:

When did I say he was objective? I merely linked to video footage he'd posted. What you're suggesting he's edited or otherwise manipulated the footage, now?

In the post I quoted you about 3 posts ago. This is really shit-tier sealioning mate. 

Edited by carpetmonster

Just now, Sinner-to-Saint said:

Another baseless allegation of prejudice without anything at all to substantiate it. :)

Two people are dead. Your boy travelled 30 minutes (according to you) and shot them with a gun he brought with him. These are facts. Now you obviously identify with this wee boy, see a bit of yourself in him, but facts don't care about your feelings son.

3 minutes ago, GAD said:

Two people are dead. Your boy travelled 30 minutes (according to you) and shot them with a gun he brought with him. These are facts. Now you obviously identify with this wee boy, see a bit of yourself in him, but facts don't care about your feelings son.

It is about 30 minutes, although his allegations of doing ‘research’ could just have been reading my post where I said that. I’m about an hour south of Kenosha. If not, then it takes all of 10 seconds to get it off google maps. He definitely read the post because he greenied it for whatever reason. 

Edited by carpetmonster

4 minutes ago, GAD said:

According to his lawyer the gun didn't cross the state lawyer, at least if I recall correctly. 

Interesting, so you believe I 'identify' with this boy, because I have the audacity to suggest he might have acted in self-defence. That would imply you identify with the victims, given that's how your mind works - a paedophile and a domestic abuser...

Edited by Sinner-to-Saint

2 minutes ago, Sinner-to-Saint said:

According to his lawyer the gun didn't cross the state lawyer, at least if I recall correctly. 

Interesting, so you believe I 'identify' with this boy, because I have the audacity to suggest he might have acted in self-defence. That would imply you identify with the victims, given that's how your mind works - a paedophile and a domestic abuser...

No it doesn't, I'm not defending anyone.

2 minutes ago, Sinner-to-Saint said:

Interesting, so you believe I 'identify' with this boy, because I have the audacity to suggest he might have acted in self-defence. That would imply you identify with the victims a paedophile and a domestic abuser...

According to his lawyer his mate in WI gave him the gun, so it didn’t cross state lines. If true, it’s still illegal and his mate’s in a world of shite now also. 

It implies nothing of the sort. And you could at least proofread your slobberings.