George Floyd/Black Lives Matter Protests

8 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

It could be a series...I've got loads of suggestions, unfortunately every one would get me arrested, never mind banned.

Just slip this in as your signature and you'll be covered, no worries.

&key=da431fee65ffade012ce0ff5107e7cdd781

47 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

It could be a series...I've got loads of suggestions, unfortunately every one would get me arrested, never mind banned.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

49 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I heard the anonymous ripped body building steroid munching racist assistant manager working for a builder's suppliers in East Lothian already has a following amongst bored housewives on Facebook.

I heard Garry O'Connor has turned up with a can of lager, chicken, a fishing rod, a Hibs top and a dressing gown he took from a Birmingham brothel 

2 hours ago, throbber said:

They need to put up an alternative statue of a famous modern Bristolian instead. 

JK Rowling was born near Bristol. That shouldn't prove to be controversial....

5 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

They need to put up an alternative statue of a famous modern Bristolian instead. 

JK Rowling was born near Bristol. That shouldn't prove to be controversial....

Apparently the temporary statue wasn’t even secured in properly, imagine the carry on if it toppled over and killed a black person?

ADHD or not, the report says she assaulted someone and part of her probation was to do these homeworks. Why haven't her parents helped her with this? Surely if you're on probation (or a parent of a child with support issues) you would damn well make sure the terms are being kept, no?? 

Depends how severe the ADHD is but on first glance it looks like an unsympathetic court setting a license condition that they knew she'd be likely to fail. You can't tell someone with ADHD to just not have it for a period of time.
I don't know a lot about ADHD which I why I also question the parents in this case.

51 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:
1 hour ago, MixuFruit said:
Depends how severe the ADHD is but on first glance it looks like an unsympathetic court setting a license condition that they knew she'd be likely to fail. You can't tell someone with ADHD to just not have it for a period of time.

I don't know a lot about ADHD which I why I also question the parents in this case.

Yeah, that’s quite clear based on the posts.

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:
1 hour ago, Honest_Man#1 said:
Yeah, that’s quite clear based on the posts.

Oh f**k off you simpering wee c**t, trying to shut down any sort of debate.

Blimey :lol:

I absolutely love it when people dive head first in with strong opinions on something before saying “I don’t know much about the subject”, then have a heads gone reaction like that to being pulled up on it.

1 hour ago, Tynierose said:

A lot would depend on the severity of the condition and other possible conditions and how well medicated the person is.

There are several different types of medications that can reduce the severity of the condition.

When I lived in Australia my little cousin had ADHD and struggled like hell with his homework and behaviour.  We all used to take a turn to sit and help him do his homework though it was frustrating for him and you had to be really patient.  He was young so I imagine harder doing that with a 15 year old.

Hard going.    Maybe this girls parents didn't have the time to spend on her, maybe they didn't want too, maybe the girl just refused, maybe she is refusing medication.  Can't see any description of her home circumstances in report.

Just noticed its America, probably can't even afford the medication in that disgraceful country where healthcare is not accessible for all.

I know how difficult kids have found remote learning in this country and I'm sure plenty havent been adhering to it over there.  America is a basket case.

Thank you for the explanation Tynie. I feel now that I can understand better the sympathy movement behind what's happened in the case of this girl now. 

9 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Blimey :lol:

I absolutely love it when people dive head first in with strong opinions on something before saying “I don’t know much about the subject”, then have a heads gone reaction like that to being pulled up on it.

You've provided absolutely f**k all to the subject, whereas I've been honest in where I stand and looking for enlightenment so to speak. Tynierose has explained very clearly personal experience and knowledge on the subject without being a condescending wee vagina like you have been. You've caught me on the wrong day for this shit.