George Floyd/Black Lives Matter Protests

OK so I had to bite - though I tried not to.
I've never read or heard anything from the OO in Scotland by way of publications, speeches, its constitution or discussions/pronouncements/statements in local or county lodges that have been remotely fascistic.
Clearly you have so please share what you know.
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Some boi Mixu

Billy Fullerton being a beloved Rangers supporter, member of the Bridgeton Purple & Crown Flute Band, leader of a sectarian razor gang and founder of the Scottish branch of the British Union of Fascists was such an odd combination of disparate interests.

15 minutes ago, Tutankhamen said:

Wonder if the Adolf fan club would turn up at the likes of May Day?

My first boss used to be angry that May Day was a holiday, which we shouldn't be celebrating as it was "essentially promoting communism." He still took the day off mind. 

If he's still around, I'll bet he's livid at the way the far-left are rewriting history.

23 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I've never read or heard anything from the OO in Scotland by way of publications, speeches, its constitution or discussions/pronouncements/statements in local or county lodges that have been remotely fascistic.

Instructing members on which funerals they can or cannot attend perhaps? 

Haven’t you been out of the loop in Buckinghamshire for decades

23 hours ago, Gaz said:

Surely, at some point, the powers-that-be have to, fucking have to, stop with the "both sides as bad as each other" narrative when it comes to Loyalism in Scotland.

In what comes as a surprise to (checks notes) absolutely no-one, the Scottish Police Federation have waded into this by not only not acknowledging that the vast majority of trouble in situations like this comes from one particular side of the political spectrum, but actually frames the two groups as statue wreckers and statue protectors, therefore lending their support to those rioting the other night.

15 minutes ago, dirty dingus said:

I see the Polis federation are using the vanguard bears statement generator software.

It couldn't be more staunch if it was written by John McStaunch, president of the Staunch Society in Staunchland.

Been laughing like a drain at Raab's take a knee comments. We really put the dumbest guys in the country in charge.

Dominic Raab about to be sent to the Night's Watch.

There was some boys on twitter trying to suggest he was purposely mis-directing what it was about to try and delegitimise the cause, which would be an interesting take if it wasn’t for the literally millions of examples of Raab just being a complete simpleton as opposed to a Machiavellian genius.

For those that are still sceptical, ask yourself “what evidence do we have that confirms that Raab is an incompetent idiot?” and the answer will be “literally every action the man has ever taken”. It’s why I’m very much leaning towards moron, tbh.

I see the Polis federation are using the vanguard bears statement generator software.

Just like to point out that the person who wrote that statement isnt elected by the membership and is taking a bit of a doing internally.

The wording of the statement is shite, I do feel it was an attempt at being flippant rather than making a serious point about ‘statue protectors’. From what I gather the Scottish Government have taken the reigns off and told the police to start jailing the trouble makers en masse now when previously it wasnt what they seemed to want.

Eta the federation at national level are particularly un democratic, un elected by members and resistant to reform. Calum Steele has political aspirations and is known to be trying to get his tentacles into the tory party, the membership of the federation largely hate him.

This notion of police being entirely made up of right wing staunch rangers fans etc isnt reflective of most of the police officers I know, most are actually quite socially liberal.

2 hours ago, MixuFruit said:

I'll give Kincardine credit for at least digging out and giving all his T&C's a thorough read before posting.

Edit: forgot to explain how I know. It's because of all their fascism. I hope that clears up the matter.

Thanks for using the Humpty Dumpty word definition.  All is clear.

4 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Just like to point out that the person who wrote that statement isnt elected by the membership and is taking a bit of a doing internally.
The wording of the statement is shite, I do feel it was an attempt at being flippant rather than making a serious point about ‘statue protectors’. From what I gather the Scottish Government have taken the reigns off and told the police to start jailing the trouble makers en masse now when previously it wasnt what they seemed to want.

Are the Polis Federation going to come out and finally admit what we all know, that 90% of the trouble of this type that occurs comes from one particular side of the political / cultural / sociological spectrum? Answers on a postcard please:

1) Of course not

2) Are they f**k

3) IT IS OLD AND IT IS BEAUTIFUL

Are the Polis Federation going to come out and finally admit what we all know, that 90% of the trouble of this type that occurs comes from one particular side of the political / cultural / sociological spectrum? Answers on a postcard please:
1) Of course not
2) Are they f**k
3) IT IS OLD AND IT IS BEAUTIFUL

The polis federation is a vehicle for two particular careerists at this moment in time. That said Mr Hamilton has actually been very overtly critical of the behaviour of the subset you refer to on several occasions that i’ve seen, indeed i believe the union bears submitted a formal complaint about him last year. Anyway its not my job to defend Mr Steele or Hamilton, but feel its only fair to provide some context, in particular when you are so wide off the mark in your assertion.