George Floyd/Black Lives Matter Protests

4 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

I like how one of the has the username "antiuefa".

In their entire history, Millwall have managed a grand total of one fixture in UEFA competitions.

Yeah, but they fined clubs for racist behaviour, so they're obviously the baddies.

1 hour ago, Carl Cort's Hamstring said:

Contrast to when I taught in a school that was a stone's throw from Upton park, and West Ham seemed to have f*ck all interest in doing anything with the community.

What do you expect with a Tory MP on the board. 

3 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Or at least find a discrete alley way. There's probably no public toilets round there and all the pubs will be closed. 

In fairness, The area around the Palace of westminster is pretty well policed and covered by cctv, for some reason. There's a couple of handy alleys on the way up towards the MoJ HQ, though - convenient for TU reps who may have been at  lengthy march/rally. 😗

17 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

One part of me thinks "That guy was probably so pished he never even knew there was a plaque there and was just trying to have a sneaky slash. It's obvious he wasn't pissing on a memorial as some kind of political statement or act of defiance. I almost feel sorry for him."

The other part of me thinks "Hahahah. Gammon man got sent down."

The other part is louder.

22 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

One part of me thinks "That guy was probably so pished he never even knew there was a plaque there and was just trying to have a sneaky slash. It's obvious he wasn't pissing on a memorial as some kind of political statement or act of defiance. I almost feel sorry for him."

The other part of me thinks "Hahahah. Gammon man got sent down."

The other part is louder.

There may be less open and obvious places to relieve yourself in London, but not many. He deserves fourteen days for sheer stupidity.

Also - twenty-fucking-eight? And he reckons he's superior to other races? I'm in better shape than him and I'm twice his age (and no stranger to the NHS in recent years).

The bloke is clearly a scumbag, but I'm generally not keen on short-term sentences for non-violent offences and, in this case, I just don't see any advantage to anybody concerned of him spending a fortnight inside. An extensive community-based sentence would surely have been more productive. 

1 minute ago, DrewDon said:

The bloke is clearly a scumbag, but I'm generally not keen on short-term sentences for non-violent offences and, in this case, I just don't see any advantage to anybody concerned of him spending a fortnight inside. An extensive community-based sentence would surely have been more productive. 

But less funny. Unless the judge was one of those weird American judges who make the "punishment fit the crime" and he had to spend two weeks cleaning the bogs at Scotland Yard

4 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

I like how one of the has the username "antiuefa".

In their entire history, Millwall have managed a grand total of one fixture in UEFA competitions.

A fixture which was shown live by broadcasting giants "Bravo", no less.

Will he get time off for good behavior if he uses the facilities in the Big House rather than just whizzing on any convenient wall?

ETA: I tend to agree with the posters above though. I can neither confirm or deny whether I've ever peed outside after a few small sherries (although if I had, I would always have chosen somewhere more discreet). 2 weeks in jail seems a bit OTT. Doesn't stop it being funny as hell mind.

Edited by Shotgun

Aye. A good solid fine, and put him on whatever suspended sentence version exists.

Gerry him doing some rehab hours work blm campaign groups - and actually try to teach him why he some believe the tommy robinson brigade.