George Floyd/Black Lives Matter Protests

1 hour ago, throbber said:

A 28 year old man has been arrested for urinating on Keith Palmers memorial. From behind he looked like he was at least 50 and he looks morbidly obese as well. 

As disgusting as an image as it is there is every opportunity he didn’t actually know what he was urinating on, on account of him being a stupid, fat, drunken gammon c**t. 

Makes no odds, neither is an excuse. Disgusting behaviour.

A 28 year old man has been arrested for urinating on Keith Palmers memorial. From behind he looked like he was at least 50 and he looks morbidly obese as well. 

As disgusting as an image as it is there is every opportunity he didn’t actually know what he was urinating on, on account of him being a stupid, fat, drunken gammon c**t. 

f**k him
Usually a little fine but in this case hopefully loses everything fat facist c**t

13 minutes ago, marty_j said:

f**k him
Usually a little fine but in this case hopefully loses everything fat facist c**t

Im more disgusted at the guys who started on the young women and men who were having a picnic at Hyde park, one guy spat on one of the women as they wouldn’t get up straight away.

21 minutes ago, marty_j said:

f**k him

False flag, obviously.

It's been explained here that the Bannockburn statue couldn't have been vandalised by BLM people because it makes no sense therefore it had to be the work of the extreme right wingers trying to discredit BLM.

By the same argument you could say the football thugs wouldn't have desecrated a memorial because it makes no sense therefore it had to be the work of BLM trying to discredit extreme right wingers. 

Or maybe, just maybe, the Bannockburn statue was vandalised by thick BLM supporters and the Keith Palmer memorial was pissed on by a thick extreme right winger.

False flag, obviously.

It's been explained here that the Bannockburn statue couldn't have been vandalised by BLM people because it makes no sense therefore it had to be the work of the extreme right wingers trying to discredit BLM.
By the same argument you could say the football thugs wouldn't have desecrated a memorial because it makes no sense therefore it had to be the work of BLM trying to discredit extreme right wingers. 

Or maybe, just maybe, the Bannockburn statue was vandalised by thick BLM supporters and the Keith Palmer memorial was pissed on by a thick extreme right winger.

Yep! This. Theres c***s on every side of every argument. No one wins in an argument or battle between extremists.

2 hours ago, NewBornBairn said:

False flag, obviously.

Not equivalent.

You would have to make an active effort to go out and desecrate the Bannockburn statue, which no one had planned to do. Whereas the peeing fascist was drunk and in the area for a planned protest and was just being thick.

I don't know if the Bannockburn statue was a false flag or not, but I certainly find it a believable theory.

Edited by Turkmenbashi

I'm supposed to be 'out of here', but I feel rude by not responding to a direct question. So, just to make people aware, after this reply, I will not be posting in this thread for a few days. and will not reply to any questions.
Many of the nationalists I know, possibly the majority, are staunch republicans. Their reaction is likely to be "Meh! So what? He was a privileged king anyway. Who gives a f**k? We should be looking to the future Scotland - diverse, multicultural, equitable. Royalty sucks! I'd be quite happy if it was pulled down. The Bruce has nothing to do with the sort of nationalism I support or the Scotland I envisage! Let's build a workers' paradise." Some might even agree, given that he was racist against Saxons.
Other nationalists I know are more traditional. Aye, most of them are still pretty woke, but they also value Scotland's past. The majority cherish Scotland's past and share it with everybody. They value Scottish history, Gaelic, Scots, Burns. "We're all Jock Tamson's bairns." They'd probably be pretty annoyed by it.
In a nutshell, Scottish nationalism is mostly woke. Many supporters wouldn't condemn Black Lives Matter, and if the hoax were believed would refuse to condemn, and perhaps even justify, the graffiti. I hope that makes sense. 

"Woke". f**k off

4 minutes ago, The OP said:

There must be approaching zero black people in the 10 square miles surrounding Bannockburn.

I’m not saying Robert the Bruce committed genocide but it does make you wonder...

Maybe they don’t like bannocks.

17 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Yep! This. Theres c***s on every side of every argument. No one wins in an argument or battle between extremists.

There are few things more pathetic than the attempted 'both sideism' pish like the above.

Im more disgusted at the guys who started on the young women and men who were having a picnic at Hyde park, one guy spat on one of the women as they wouldn’t get up straight away.

Hopefully a few lifted in coming days

Like this c**t

https://mobile.twitter.com/MunroeBergdorf/status/1271940253927067648

There are few things more pathetic than the attempted 'both sideism' pish like the above.

Is one of those things your life away from this forum?
Im not taking anything away from the BLM movement in any way, they are in the right to campaign against racism and I support them fully, but its patently clear that they have extremists attached to them who seem less interested in a cause and more in just being violent, its not on the same level as those on the far right, thats obvious to anyone who has watched the coverage of this, I was responding to a particularly good post highlighting individual issues and not their movement as a whole.

7 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Is one of those things your life away from this forum?
Im not taking anything away from the BLM movement in any way, they are in the right to campaign against racism and I support them fully, but its patently clear that they have extremists attached to them who seem less interested in a cause and more in just being violent

I'm sure that BLM leaders will be delighted to know that there's some no-mark in Scotland picking who can and cannot form part of their legitimate movement on the basis of his own wishy-washy, centrist 'values'. It's almost as if you don't 'support them fully' at all then.

Edited by vikingTON

A lot of people on twitter giving it the "what have we become?" line. They've clearly never seen any footage from literally every single England away fixture for the last 40 years.

The only thing that's changed is that the Tory leadership courts their support as the authentic voice of the nation.

I'm sure that BLM leaders will be delighted to know that there's some no-mark in Scotland picking who can and cannot form part of their legitimate movement on the basis of his own wishy-washy, centrist 'values'. It's almost as if you don't 'support them fully' at all then.

Im sure they’ll be delighted at being supported by Greenock’s edgiest virgin from the comfort of his maws spare room.

You can agree with a cause and disagree with the actions of a small number of its supporters. So I didnt make my initial point clear when I said c***s on both sides I thought it would be obvious that those on the far right are entirely c***s.

18 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

You can agree with a cause and disagree with the actions of a small number of its supporters.

Except that you just categorised its supporters that you disapprove of as 'extremists... who seem less interested in a cause and more in just being violent'. So when you're gatekeeping who gets to be part of the legitimate BLM movement you can safely drop the charade that you fully support it as well.