George Floyd/Black Lives Matter Protests

10 minutes ago, gannonball said:

That gammon roasted rant is absolutely delicious thank you for sharing.

The full version is glorious. He makes a frothy mouthed incoherent rant about, amongst other things - Little Mix, believe it or not. 

He's also calling on anyone who calls themselves a lad and a 'football lad' to get down and protect the statues next week, stirring stuff.

Edited by Fratelli

3 minutes ago, Sinner-to-Saint said:

Well so long as they teach the kids that slavery was abolished in the UK in 1834, and that almost all BAME arrived in the UK after the Second World War and were NOT brought here as slaves, that'd be a good start. 

A nice circle. Their ancestors kidnapped or bought in West Africa and shipped to the West Indies by the UK, the profit from their enslavement shipped back to the UK, post WW2 labour shortages meant them being invited to work in the UK itself, then their parents and grandparents deported back to the West Indies because the Home Office "lost" their paper work. Maybe Disney could make a wee heartwarming tale of it.

Just now, welshbairn said:

A nice circle. Their ancestors kidnapped or bought in West Africa and shipped to the West Indies by the UK, the profit from their enslavement shipped back to the UK, post WW2 labour shortages meant them being invited to work in the UK itself, then their parents and grandparents deported back to the West Indies because the Home Office "lost" their paper work. Maybe Disney could make a wee heartwarming tale of it.

And yet despite all the oppression they have to endure, people still risk their lives crossing the English Channel to get here. I suppose they're all masochists though, aye?

Just found out via a viral video that the police officers involved in the George Floyd killing are all in fact Freemason crisis actors. If only someone had let the world know earlier then all these riots could have been avoided. 

2 minutes ago, Sinner-to-Saint said:

And yet despite all the oppression they have to endure, people still risk their lives crossing the English Channel to get here. I suppose they're all masochists though, aye?

Aye, them foreigners are all the same likes.

4 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Briefly saw a news clip that said Minneapolis was going to disband the police and instead have some sort of community justice system. Whit? 

Excellent. As I wrote yesterday, I'd love to see the same in Detroit and Chicago. 🍿

2 hours ago, Fratelli said:

If this is what the whole thing is doing to our brave Tommy then i suggest they keep doing it. Very angry wee man.

It won't play the media for me, probably been stopped... but can anyone tell me did he mention Hearts expulsion? Maybe this is what has him triggered the most.. 

Get dooooooon Tommy.....

tommy-robb2.jpg

Edited by Bohemian

4 minutes ago, Sinner-to-Saint said:

Wow! The author doesn't specify when the riots took place, but it is implied that they're all this week. Can anybody confirm that?

Your job m8. Unless you're just posting random stuff you've been told will red pill the libtards?

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

Your job m8. Unless you're just posting random stuff you've been told will red pill the libtards?

I have only heard of the old retired cop who died, which was why I asked. This is a thread discussing the riots, right? Is this not pertinent to the discussion? Or is this supposed to be some sort of echo chamber? If something doesn't fit the narrative pushed, surely that's very important and worthy of serious investigation?