George Floyd/Black Lives Matter Protests

2 minutes ago, Del79 said:

That's medics and firefighters now that some cops in America have targeted

Also whatever cop managed to baton the Chairman of the Chicago Police Board will be getting put on the Gerald Ratner list of monumental fuckups - https://news.wttw.com/2020/06/05/police-board-president-officers-struck-me-5-times-their-batons-during-protest

The CEO of the CrossFit Fitness system managing to destroy his empire with a single tweet. I know my gym has just said they are unaffilating from them and Twitter is full of other gyms saying the same. 

26ED6EB0-5056-4C9A-B7E0-EE029307A09C.png

Edited by Jambomo

My brother lives in Bristol and he says that they have been talking for years about taking it down anyway. I think today just helped them along a bit. Colston has a road named after him as well and they were thinking of renaming that too.

7 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

My brother lives in Bristol and he says that they have been talking for years about taking it down anyway. I think today just helped them along a bit. Colston has a road named after him as well and they were thinking of renaming that too.

Colston Hall theatre as well, among other buildings.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

5 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

The council have been putting out tweets that basically amount to ‘ well guess you were serious, soz, thanks for doing some of the labour’  

23 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Im sure those defacing the Churchill statue will want it replaced with one of George Floyd. Then 70 years from now people will look back and think “but his past was shady as hell”, then it will be vandalised too as it won’t fit the agenda of the time

Done time for robbing and beating up a black woman so if they name a street after him watch the feminists