George Floyd/Black Lives Matter Protests

26 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I saw a pic from the riots where a police horse had a brick thrown at it and was bleeding. Attack police all you want but the minute you attack an innocent animal you’re a p***k 

Just wait until you find out how just about every single major conflict in human history was fought until the 1950s. 

ci4of7vugaapcbt.jpg.7d1f9379f8aff59b3ea1feafa09341af.jpg

'Cruelty'.

Edited by vikingTON

55 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I saw a pic from the riots where a police horse had a brick thrown at it and was bleeding. Attack police all you want but the minute you attack an innocent animal you’re a p***k 

Attack the police for enslaving the horse. Not the people attacking the police

53 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

What if you're a bit peckish after a long day of rioting, and you've already burnt down McDonalds?

59 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Why the long face?

3 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Imagine being a horse or a dug and being forced to join the police. 

No wonder the dogs in Portugal pretended to sniff Maddie. Nothing like stirring up a bit of media frenzy to take the edge off the boredom.

Edited by welshbairn

40 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

*a deranged man hacks a family to death with a machete at Christmas*

Virginton: oh you're appalled by this are you? Well I have news for you bladed weaponry has been central to conflict since antiquity. Try reading a history book.

A domestic attack being not even remotely equivalent to a riot is one of many reasons why that analogy of yours was so utterly shite. You must feel so proud.

If you choose to get in a serious rammy with the authorities - Newcastle v Sunderland games don't count - then you're an idiot to protect or simply ignore the presence of police horses. They're much more capable of fucking you up and breaking up your crowd than the doughnut-munching plods riding them.

12 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Body Count seemed to end up playing with a fair few bands you wouldn't have expected. Maybe promoters didn't know what to do with them.

Didn't think much of their recorded output, but always heard they were a good live act. And that Exploited medley Ice-T did with Slayer for the Judgment Night soundtrack was quality.

I put on a gig with Body Count supported by The Exploited at Livingston Forum in December 1993. Good night.

12 minutes ago, The Golden God said:

Older guy shoved to the ground by riot police, then ignored by the one who does the shoving as he lies there bleeding from the head.

unnamed.gif