George Floyd/Black Lives Matter Protests

43 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

In the middle of a national demonstration about police brutality against black people, police are responding by brutalising black people.

TBF, it’s a strategy that’s worked well up to now.

1 hour ago, NotThePars said:

My ex's step maw proudly told me that she complains everywhere she goes because you're guaranteed to get something off. Definite Karen.

I put people like that alongside child killers.

16 minutes ago, Lambie's Pigeon Feed said:

Ridiculous 

Even if it wasn't official, what's the harm?

Just what in the f**k are these scum playing at?

What sort of a person do you need to be to act like that? I can't fathom it.

12 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Even if it wasn't official, what's the harm?

Just what in the f**k are these scum playing at?

What sort of a person do you need to be to act like that? I can't fathom it.

Take away their ability to maintain their rioting, antifa are an organised bunch tbf.

I enjoy how the American polis are all dressed up like bad guys from Jean Claude Van Damme films. That definitely makes them look honourable and trustworthy. 
It also makes it incredibly difficult to identify them. Also reports that they are switching off the body cams.

Another key feature of Karens is often involvement in multi-level marketing (funcy name for pyramid schemes) which seems to be something of a scourge in suburban yankland. "Boss babe" and all that pish.

27 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Have you seen that Qanon are claiming the lead singer of The National is an Antifa provacateur?

about to type "matt berninger qanon" into google and immediately be put on a list, this should be good

--------

it appears to be the whole band, actually: http://exclaim.ca/music/article/the_nationals_aaron_dessner_speaks_out_after_being_misidentified_as_antifa_organizer

Will the menace of rock and or roll bands never cease????

Having a bit of a joust with some folk in a WhatsApp group (Couple of whom form my aforementioned gammon barometer) and was unsurprised to see quite a fair bit of "Aye but black folk are always killing black folk, why don't they protest to sort that out" type chat. Before I left my phone in the car for work I threw in that firstly I am sure that the vast, vast majority of protesters do not spend their spare time murdering people, and secondly that by that logic, we had no right to go and fight ISIS whilst there are still whites killing other whites. I genuinely can't wait to see the seethe caused by this ridiculous analogy.

50 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:
55 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:
Should a black police officer be treated differently than a white one then?

Bennett's trolling here is genuinely embarrassing.

Folk giving him the attention he's desperately seeking is nearly as bad.