Kilsyth Rangers FC

Those are most of the players signed for the new season when it happens, the current squad list with additions to come is 

David Tait
David Waters
Chris Reid
Mark Tyrrell
Stuart Conway
Scott Upton
Ryan Deas
Martyn Shields
Gavin Mackie
Franny Kelly
Nicky Prentice
Richard Kane 

Willie Sawyers 

Gary Stewart

Edited by Krfc 10

• 5 weeks later...

dunno lee it's all up in there air just now ,u'd expect us neilston and petershill 2 b up there as favourites cos we are the 3 teams from the championship, but as we all know that's not how it works in football and there's bound 2 b a few surprises and teams along the way ,but looking forward 2 going 2 a few parks ive not been 2 for a while .

2 hours ago, kilsyth ranger said:

cheers bud,news 2 me emoji16.pngemoji106.png

what club u with ?

Clyde. I know the Manager of the U18s, Danny Lennon wants the boys involved in the 1st team but wants them out in the juniors to toughen up for a full season and Kilsyth is ideal due to its close location to Broadwood and with both lads at New College Lanarkshire it works well for everyone. Mckirdy is a player like, seen him a few times last year. 

Clyde. I know the Manager of the U18s, Danny Lennon wants the boys involved in the 1st team but wants them out in the juniors to toughen up for a full season and Kilsyth is ideal due to its close location to Broadwood and with both lads at New College Lanarkshire it works well for everyone. Mckirdy is a player like, seen him a few times last year. 
Kilsyth aren't in the juniors anymore. [emoji6] Your nearest junior club is Fauldhouse. [emoji39]