Sign in to follow this  
Richey Edwards

Tiger set on fire in Ayr

There was a story going around that a tiger was set on fire in Ayr today.

Upon further investigation, it turned out to be a stuffed toy of a tiger that had been set on fire in a children's playpark.

Screenshot_20200527-195828_Facebook.thumb.jpg.4160c09fb613f01fdd9a02ddf9a2e978.jpg

Have any wild and exotic animals (real or otherwise) suffered such a terrible fate in your local area?

Has anyone ever seen a sheep set alight on a train?? 

4 minutes ago, philpy said:

You weren't there man!

Car drives past window in town.

17 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Have any wild and exotic animals (real or otherwise) suffered such a terrible fate in your local area?

A wifie stirred up a whole bunch of drama on a local forum here by posting that she'd seen an animal in a ditch by the side of the road near her house. She was afraid to get too close but it appeared to be dead or at least, badly injured. People were telling her to call animal control, or the polis, or at least give the location so they could go check on it, but she insisted on waiting for her husband to come home from work. "The poor animal could be suffering. It could be somebody's pet. Why are you letting this happen etc. etc."

Her husband came online later to reassure us all that he'd checked out said animal and determined that it most certainly wasn't alive, or suffering. On account of it being a stuffed dinosaur. Oh, and it was purple.

Edited by Shotgun

It’s always Ayrshire! Last year I’m sure the news for a few hours was all about a panther being spotted in Drongan. It turned out to be a hoax and the guy used a stuffed toy. Zoomers

3 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

It’s always Ayrshire! Last year I’m sure the news for a few hours was all about a panther being spotted in Drongan. It turned out to be a hoax and the guy used a stuffed toy. Zoomers

Was it not a metal shape of a panther that had been placed in random locations?

There was a Tiger on fire in Fife in 2000.

unnamed.jpg

There was that Thai fella who used to shout “Tiger!” and shoot fire from his hands.

8C5E2C33-6165-40BE-8FE7-F50B2BC6D332.gif

1 hour ago, philpy said:

I did. Right after I saw a grown man naked, which was right after I was in a Turkish men’s sauna.

59 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Carol fuckin’ Baskin

Killed her husband, wacked him.

Can’t convince me that it didn’t happen. 

Fed him to Tigers, they snackin’.

Whats happenin’?

Carol Baskin.

1 hour ago, Richey Edwards said:

Was it not a metal shape of a panther that had been placed in random locations?

That’s ringing a bell actually. tbh I’d rather face up to a panther than 89% of Drongan’s pooulation 

A wifie stirred up a whole bunch of drama on a local forum here by posting that she'd seen an animal in a ditch by the side of the road near her house. She was afraid to get too close but it appeared to be dead or at least, badly injured. People were telling her to call animal control, or the polis, or at least give the location so they could go check on it, but she insisted on waiting for her husband to come home from work. "The poor animal could be suffering. It could be somebody's pet. Why are you letting this happen etc. etc."
Her husband came online later to reassure us all that he'd checked out said animal and determined that it most certainly wasn't alive, or suffering. On account of it being a stuffed dinosaur. Oh, and it was purple.
Need to give Noel a call.Screenshot_20200528-074610_Chrome.jpeg